LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Explorer Game Cartridge: Disney Tangled

BY LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC.

Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
Leapfrog anything is amazing, but this is perfect for your little Disney Princess! Great game to teach kids while having fun with one of their favorite characters!
Ayla D.
Matamoras, PA
My little sister was ecstatic when I purchased this for her. She plays whenever she has a spare minute and has really improved her reading comprehension.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
She is one of my kid's favorite character's and being able to play a game as her is something that she gets to much fun out of.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
My niece has this game and she absolutely loves it! I bought it for her from my work and she was so excited because she loves tangled. Great buy!
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
The Leap Frog products are top notch for educational toys. I just wish they carried more games for the LeapPad.
Jasemyne V.
My niece loves this product it's fun even I play with it! I highly recommend it
Alexandra-Louise  O.
London, Brockley
I have just bought my little sister this and she struggles with her spelling atm and she adores it so much
Janelle E.
Wetaskiwin, Alberta
My 4 year old LOVES this game!! She has learned so much from it!! Great product!!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great product. It is great for kids to learn and to also have fun at the same time.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
Do they have something similar like this for any other princesses?