BY LEAPFROG

Dive into ariels adventure, and use mathematics skills to participate in special moments from her enchanting life. Search for human artifacts in exciting underwater treasure hunts, and ballroom dance the night away with prince eric! Designed for children ages 4-7 years old, leapfrogs the little mermaid game features fun activities that build mathematics skills and favorite characters from the beloved disney feature film.be part of ariels world by exploring moments from her life. Plunge into exhilarating underwater treasure hunts, and help ariel navigate through underwater caverns using addition, subtraction and pattern recognition.... see more...

Shannan W.
Two great concepts become one. leap frog is awesome as it is, but we love mermaids too. my toddler loves this one!
Brittany B.
Good for kids my nieces loved it and it's helping her learn so I love it it keeps her entertained for hours
Tina R.
I like the leappad tablets. you can get learning games for them that is helpful to young ones
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a cute game, especially for your young girls.Helps them learn and have fun.
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
Bought this game for my niece. She loves mermaids and is just starting to get more into her leappad so this will be a great addition to learn more
Brittany r.
Lakewood , CA
Does this really help children with math.? My daughter loves Ariel so no better way to get her to learn.
Véro S.
Gatineau, QC
I wish to buy this game for my 5 year old daugther but I am wondering if this game is worth it or if she will get bored easily?