BY LEAPFROG

• What are some good games for younger children?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
This tablet has held up great to the torture they have put on it. The leapfrog academy subscription that comes with it is also AMAZING! My kids did not like ABC Mouse and their last tablet was cracked within a week which is why I ended up getting this tablet and couldnt be more satisfied!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My husband got this tablet for my daughter's birthday. She loves it. She just turned 3 and it is perfect for her age and can grow with her, i love leap frog products. I grew up using Leap frog and it helps kids learn so fast and in the fun way. This Leap frog Epic tablet has games, camera, parental controls, etc... You can download games for this right from the tablet itself (only parents can). This tablet comes with a green rubber case so it doesn't get hurt or broken. This Epic tablet also has a pen that your child can use. The pen will stick in the slot on the bottom left of the tablet. It is very sturdy and affordable. It can be found at walmart, target and other stores near you that sell electronics! I highly recommend this product for your little one! Great for traveling long distances too!!!
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
Judge me if you want, but I got this tablet for my youngest son for his 4th birthday. He LOVES it! I am very glad I got it for him. It is a real tablet with LeapFrog flair (LeapFrog apps & parental controls). We love that it came with the green rubber bumper case and 20 apps. The value of those alone makes this a great buy. The interactive home screen is a nice addition to this tablet; my son loves adding and removing "stickers" to his little town and checking the mailbox for the word of the day. I love that, in addition to the apps, my son can click on Leap Search to browse the websites that I have allowed such as PBS Kids. The leapfrog apps that come with the Epic are very fun, educational, and entertaining. You can add more apps from the LeapFrog App Center and if you want, you can download the Amazon Play Store to the Epic and download those apps as well. My son loves that I was able to download the Netflix app for him that way. In addition to the app games I have installed, my son loves to check the clock app and tell me what time it is, checking the weather app for our areas’ real-time forecast, and listening to his music. He also enjoys taking videos and pictures of everything with his front and back cameras and recording himself singing and saying silly things with his voice recorder. It takes really good pictures and you can edit them just like you could on a cell phone. Speaking of cell phones, this Epic tablet has a built in rechargeable battery and takes the same charger as my cell phone. It says that this tablet is for ages 3-9 years old, but as the child gets older, you can give them more and more access to the internet. They could surf the web with no restrictions if you so allowed. Therefore, it can be used well beyond 9 years old. If you are in the market for a tablet for your young child, I highly recommend buying this LeapFrog Epic Tablet.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
We got this as a Christmas gift for my 2.5 year old. He loves it! It is super durable (he's thrown in and dropped it a few times) and not too heavy either. We've gotten quite a few games already and some videos. I love that I can set time limits on different aspects of the tablet and I love that it lets him learn while playing games with his favorite characters. My only issue so far has been that the videos downloaded come up with an error message which fixes after you watch them while connected to the internet for 30 seconds.
Alexandra  M.
My son isn't only 2.5 but he's in love with this tablet! He knows how to give his pet a bath, he loves playing the games on this and I love that I have control over what he does, I keep the wifi turned off and he plays it mostly when we are with him and also on long car rides in sundays! He laughs and laughs ! I love
How
Happy he is with this
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
WOW this tablet is filled with fun games & great educational games and activities. My 4 year old got this tablet to replace his Nabi DreamTab. He was so happy to play different games and customize his home screen. He has learned so much playing with this tablet. He knows how to read the weather for the day, tell time. This tablet is so great and help make learning different things fun. Great tablet and I would recommend this one!!!
Stephanie L.
This tablet is a life saver! My 2 year old got it from his uncle for Christmas and he loves it! It has a very sturdy and durable design, except for the screen (2 months old and it's scratched up already). It comes with a bunch of games and videos already downloaded onto it and you have the option to buy more. I downloaded hulu on there through a 3rd party site and my son watches his favorite cartoons on it. It's great for when he gets cranky when we're out. Very educational and useful for long term learning too.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I have a three year old and like most kids they want what mommy or daddy have. I don't wanna take the chance of him braking my phone so i was on the hunt for a lil something made for him. I was always was a big fan a leapfrog. When i seen that they were coming out with a tablet that grows with the child i was interested.

The leapfrog epic is a tablet with the android platform. It grows with your child from age 3/4 to 7/8 maybe a little older. You can download them games from the leapfrog store or you can download amazon underground app which lets you download stuff completely free.

The tablet is child proof, my son gave it a beating one time (he got punished for it) and it still works not cracks. I am amazed, you would not be able to do that with a ipad or a phone. Also you as the paren't have control of which apps the child can use by not allowing them to show on the child's account.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
These are awesome beginner tablets! Easy to use, durable and hold a charge for a long while they make great travel buddies too! I love that you can set the age on it, and the parental controls are great.
Courtnee S.
Port Orchard, WA
My son has gone through three different kinds of tablets. this one is so far great. the screen is huge. it's rechargeable so that's nice compared to the older ones that are battery operated. they get to make their own world on the home screen . the only thing that sucks is it's all downloaded games no cartridges. but we like it .
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
What are some good games for younger children?
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
What is your child's favorite game on here?