BY LEAP ORGANICS

In a Word Salutiferous ~ Citrus Stimulus Surprisingly Green ~ Moisturizing Clean Shea Butter Body Bar Made with Organic Orange Peel Superb Fair Trade Shea Butter Lemongrass Oil Palm & Coconut Oils Lime Oil Orange Oil Orange Peel  An Innocent Little Company Cruelty Free ~ Biodegradable ~ Vegan No big parent company or shareholders to appease, just a nice, honest quest for cleanliness.  What we lack in corporate clout we make up for with our environment ethos.  This soup, loaded with the finest orange, lemongrass & lime , ignites your morning spirit.  Now, is that too much to ask of a shower? We Believe In harnessing the purity of the best things in nature - and then giving something back.  That s why we use recycled packaging & renewable energy, pursue zero-waste, sustainable business practices & donate 3% see more...

Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Had amazing smell and was easy to hold, very good and made skin so soft. Must have. Good product
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wowow siempre limpio me gusta y esta perfecto es liviano no pesa y huele muy rico yo lo compré y desde ya estoy usándolo cada que compro no me gusta estar cambie y cambie este lo probé y me gustó pruebenlo
Nena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to travel with and leaves the skin smooth and silky. It also makes a wonder stocking stuffer because it is small and won't spill. But don't let the size fool you. The soap lasts for months as long as you let it dry between uses. Recommended also for people with sensitive skin because there are no chemicals in this product.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love organic products!! Second, I love the deer on the package. This soap is divine. It smells so good and leaves the skin soft. I also like the little different pieces you can visibly see mixed in.
Paige A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super sensitive skin and this always leaves it looking fabulous. I have never had soap that left my skin so smooth and silky 😍
Kayla R.
Does this help dry skin?
Maria C.
Que tan bueno es???
Ieleen H.
Seattle, WA
Do you have lemon flavor?
Manuela P.