Arts & CraftsMediaMusic & Sound RecordingsWea Chicago
LeAnn Rimes ~ All-Time Greatest Hits (new)

LeAnn Rimes ~ All-Time Greatest Hits (new)

by Wea Chicago

2015 collection from the country diva containing 20 of her finest tracks. LeAnn Rimes burst onto the scene in 1996 as her debut album, BLUE, propelled her to #1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums Chart. Rimes was recognized with the Best New Artist Grammy Award. Since then, LeAnn has achieved three Academy of Country Music Awards and 12 Billboard Music Awards. Rimes has placed 42 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart, 13 of which are top-10 hits, and has scored numerous hit singles i

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LeAnn Rimes ~ All-Time Greatest Hits (new)!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
LeAnn Rimes was my favorite country artist when I was younger! I loved her hits like Blue and One Way Ticket! I love her voice! She has quite a range! This is a great album that has many of her hits! It showcases her talent perfectly! I highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?