BY LEAN POCKETS

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit.

LEAN POCKETS Three Cheese & Broccoli Sandwiches

Start your review of LEAN POCKETS Three Cheese & Broccoli Sandwiches!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Even though they say Lean they taste like the regular hot pockets and they are really good!" in 1 review
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I didnt think the lean hot pockets were going to be good since I always purchase the regular hot pockets with the three cheese or ham and cheese and was thinking theu'd be bland due the "lean" word but thought I'd give it a try since it would be healthier. It was actually really good. And didn't taste bland at all. It mixed really well!
Frankie F.
i love Hot Pockets. these are great for on the go. the three cheese and broccoli flavor is one of my faves. i love that i can pop these in the microwave and carry them around with me in the microwave sleeve. be sure to let them cool down for a few minutes before eating in order to prevent burning yourself!
Lauren H.
Haven’t tried anything like this but wanted to give the broccoli and cheese a try. I was pleasantly surprised that I really found myself liking it. The only thing I didn’t like was the crust. I would buy these again if I needed a healthier alternative to my usual hot pockets.
Samantha T.
S Sioux City, NE
Quick and easy (not to mention healthy) snack option to grab on the go. I like that this is healthy and still delicious. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to keep this easy, delicious, frozen meal in my freezer. The price point is amazing for the amount of food you get.
Zak Z.
South Euclid , OH
Delicious and healthier than other options. I've recently started experimenting with cooking them with my air fryer (trying to give it a fully cooked, not scalding hot in the middle). I'll update this review when I find the magic combination
Haylie P.
El Paso, TX
Lean pockets are great! They are so easy and convenient to make, not to mention they taste pretty good too. I love the fact that this particular kind has broccoli in it. It's like getting your veggies without even really knowing it.
Berkeley D.
Wise
These are so yummy and filling, there are go to at the grocery store for me! I like to have them in the house for one it’s just me and I don’t want to cook. They’re delicious fast and easy! Hey speak for themselves
reymar b.
Omaha, NE
This is really tasty and I enjoy this a lot. I thought it wouldn’t be since its name is “lean” but it actually is. I recommend this as the broccoli isn’t overpowering and blends in so well making it taste so good.
Melissa C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love lean pockets! They are healthier than the hot pockets they taste better and they have many delicious flavors and kinds! The price is great very affordable and I would 10/10 recommend it ! Super cheesy :)
Nicole K.
I like to eat fresh, but when I'm overwhelmed and on the go, lean pockets are the next best thing. They come in a lot of varieties and I don't feel guilty eating them. They are the best answer to a time crunch without sacrificing taste. Even my kids love these.