BY LEAN POCKETS #58 in Frozen Appetizers

Our sandwiches are crafted with amazing tasting ingredients like sausage and made with 100% real cheese, then wrapped in a flaky crust that’s baked daily for you to enjoy.

Ingredients: WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR [NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID]), COOKED SAUSAGE (PORK, WATER, SPICES, LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, SUGAR, PORK FLAVOR, YEAST EXTRACT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, NATURAL FLAVORS [CONTAINS MILK], MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN), COOKED SCRAMBLED EGGS (WHOLE EGGS, SKIM MILK, GELATIN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE WITH SOY LECITHIN, SOYBEAN OIL, EGG WHITES, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, LIQUID PEPPER EXTRACT, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR [LIPOLYZED BUTTER OIL, BUTTER OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS, ANNATTO EXTRACT {COLOR}], XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID), LOW FAT MOZZARELLA CHEESE ([PASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], NON-FAT MILK, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH*, ANNATTO COLOR, _*INGREDIENT NOT IN REGULAR MOZZARELLA CHEESE), MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOYBEAN LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CITRIC ACID [PRESERVATIVES], ANNATTO AND TURMERIC COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED), SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, NONDAIRY CREAMER [COCONUT OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE, MONO- & DIGLYCERIDES, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, SOY LECITHIN], BUTTERMILK POWDER, CHEESE FLAVOR [NATURAL FLAVOR, CHEDDAR CHEESE {CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES}, WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, BUTTERMILK, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, POTATO MALTODEXTRIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, ONION POWDER, CITRIC ACID], BLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, BENZOYL PEROXIDE, AMYLASE, ASCORBIC ACID, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], SALT, SUGAR, SEASONING [CORNSTARCH, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC AND ANNATTO, POLYSORBATE 80, NATURAL FLAVOR], ANNATTO COLOR, METHYLCELLULOSE, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM LACTATE), 2% OR LESS OF SUGAR, WHEY, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, FRACTIONATED PALM OIL, DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND (CALCIUM SULFATE, SALT, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, GARLIC POWDER, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYMES), EGG YOLKS, YEAST, SALT, METHYLCELLULOSE, SOY FLOUR, EGG WHITE.

How To:

PREP IT

Unwrap sandwich, insert into crisping sleeve, and place on paper plate.

HEAT IT

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(1100 Watt Oven)
1 Sandwich: 2 minutes*
2 Sandwiches: 3 minutes, 30 seconds*

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(Lower Wattage/Compact Microwave)
1 Sandwich: 2 minutes, 45 seconds*
2 Sandwiches: For best results, cook one at a time.

ENJOY IT

Let sit 2 Minutes to Complete Cooking, and enjoy

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I am not a morning person. Although I will usually cook myself a quick egg scramble or omelet most mornings. Sometimes I'm too tired or simply don't feel like cooking though. That's usually when I go for something easy & fast that requires no cooking. However, I was disappointed with these. The sausage tasted odd and left a weird aftertaste. It was also pretty spicy which I did not expect and that was where most the taste came from. Everything about it was bland and weird tasting. The cheese wasn't very good either. The eggs were fine though, very fluffy. I will not purchase again.
Yadari O.
Houston
These wraps are so good if you're on a hurry, and don't have time to make breakfast. It has an exquisite flavor that taste jut like Moms! It's quite hot so let it cool for a while! I buy these when I have to get early at school or work! So I would totally recommend this!
Lindy (.
Harvest, AL
These are one of my favorite frozen breakfast items that I have found. They are crispy on the outside and have delicious sausage, egg, and cheese on the inside. They don't have a ton of calories either. I have bought these at least 5 times and will continue to do so.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
As a college student I am always on the run and rarely have time to eat breakfast. breakfast is the most important meal of the day yet why do I always skip it? Because I don't have time to sit down. These lean pockets offer a healthy and filling breakfast i can eat on the go!
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
These. Are. So. Delicious. I love hot pockets, but the fact they have healthy versions of some of my favorites makes me so happy. This tastes so cheesy and warm and flaky.
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
My family loved these for breakfast. Fast and easy for those rushed mornings and the price overall is very reasonable.