BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Brand Spinach Artichoke Chicken Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.

2 sandwiches.

With white meat chicken, reduced fat mozzarella cheese & sauce.

White meat chicken.

6g fat, 240 calories, 3g fiber.

Per serving.

Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• What is your favorite lean pocket flavor?1 Answers
China W.
I love everything in these but unfortunately I can NEVER find them in stores. I typically frequent Costco, Target, and regional grocery store chains. So as much as I enjoy these, their scarcity is what causes me to dock two stars. If you can find them though, then you should try them!
Isabel G.
Apple valley , Ca
I wish they made this in the 12 pack this is my favorite type of hot pockets they are super delicious the spinach is amazing I just wish we could buy a bigger package
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I purchase this Lean Pockets product fairly often, as I don't eat red meat. This provides a nice mix of chicken, veggies and cheese for a fairly inexpensive price. The crust is just so-so to me... a bit bland except where they've added seasoning.
Manda B.
Wellington, CO
Hot Pockets Lean are a great quick and easy lunch to grab on the go and easy to take to work. I like that they added new flavor and crust options, and the chicken, spinach and artichoke one in particular is one of my new faves!
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
I love lean pockets and not just because they make me feel better about my addiction to microwavable food. They have such good flavors and its nice to know I'm not filling my body with junk.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Lean pockets are my favorite for a healthy, quick, on the go lunch. This one is one of my favorite as far as tastes go. It's rich and creamy without all the extra fat and calories.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Lean pockets are a staple in my house for quick and easy lunches or dinners. This flavor in particular isn't the best out of the variety, but it satisfies your hunger.
Linda B.
These are one of my favorite go to quick lunches. You can eat them on the go if you need to. They are pretty good. My favorite is pizza
Ashley C.
Lean pockets are a quick snack to get you through lunch. Personally, it was not enough to be dinner but it does have a good taste!
Stella W.
Revere, MA
Such an amazing flavor! Also wicked convenient for a quick meal on the go. Great meal for the kids! Try them!
Linda B.
What is your favorite lean pocket flavor?