BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Brand Philly Steak & Cheese Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.

2 sandwiches.

With beef steak, reduced fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions & sauce in a.

Slow cooked beef.

8g fat.

280g calories.

9g protein.

Per serving.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the Lean Pockets Sandwiches. It doesn't feel like your healthy at all. They are sooooo flavorful and I love the chopped peppers inside that add even more of a good flavor to them. Perfect for someone watching their calories.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
Ithaca, NY
I love these for when I'm on the go or just want something warm and comforting. They are delicious and very cheesy. The bread is extremely delicious, flaky and buttery. These are supposed to be healthy, but you can't tell because they taste so good.
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
I haven't had this flavor, but as a future dietitian, these are great options as alternatives to eating half a pizza or full fat options.
salvatore b.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Great snack when i don't want to go through the trouble of having to cook something. Makes for a decent meal and tastes pretty good.
Nik A.
Nik A.
Foodie Expert
Ok, so... my first bite I was like YUM. It had lots of flavor with peppers, meat, sauce! Then my 2nd bite I was like ummm what happened to all the ingredients inside?! It was mostly just the breading I was eating. And it continued to just be breading til my last bite which had the same amount as my first bite? Idk it was weird, but I will not be repurchasing
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This is my favorite flavor of Hot Pockets. I love the melty cheese and the sliced beef. I have figured out that if you microwave for about 10-15 seconds less than what is called for the insides  won't leak out durning cooking. I would recommend for sure.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I have such a craving for these some times!

They are so easy and taste so good!  I try to avoid buying them because even though they are Lean Pockets, the list of ingredients on the back is too long for me to feel good about eating it.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Placentia, CA
Foodie Expert
I recently got into Philly cheese steaks, and when I was in the grocery store and saw these, I just had to get them! It taste just like a Philly cheese steak. Just a warning... let them cool off before you eat them!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Very good flavor! I like keeping these on hand for a quick meal on the go... not just for me, but my kids too. When your kids give it a thumbs up... you know it's a winner!
Heather L.
Heather L.
I love these. The filling inside is adequate. Set the microwave 1 1/2 minutes and you have a great snack in between meals. At Walmart a 2 pack is around $2.50.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like a philly? I've heard these are very bland.