BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Brand Philly Steak & Cheese Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.

2 sandwiches.

With beef steak, reduced fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions & sauce in a.

Slow cooked beef.

8g fat.

280g calories.

9g protein.

Per serving.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nik A.
Foodie Expert
Ok, so... my first bite I was like YUM. It had lots of flavor with peppers, meat, sauce! Then my 2nd bite I was like ummm what happened to all the ingredients inside?! It was mostly just the breading I was eating. And it continued to just be breading til my last bite which had the same amount as my first bite? Idk it was weird, but I will not be repurchasing
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
This is my favorite flavor of Hot Pockets. I love the melty cheese and the sliced beef. I have figured out that if you microwave for about 10-15 seconds less than what is called for the insides  won't leak out durning cooking. I would recommend for sure.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I have such a craving for these some times!

They are so easy and taste so good!  I try to avoid buying them because even though they are Lean Pockets, the list of ingredients on the back is too long for me to feel good about eating it.
Alyssa K.
Placentia, CA
Foodie Expert
I recently got into Philly cheese steaks, and when I was in the grocery store and saw these, I just had to get them! It taste just like a Philly cheese steak. Just a warning... let them cool off before you eat them!
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Very good flavor! I like keeping these on hand for a quick meal on the go... not just for me, but my kids too. When your kids give it a thumbs up... you know it's a winner!
Hunter P.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite!!!! The philly cheese steak is delicious and the cheese is super empty and awesome. The seasoned crust is great too, it makes it taste even better than it already does! I like to leave it flat in the microwave for a bit so all the inside stuff doesn't fall to the bottom. I love this because it tastes great, it's filling, and it's not bad for you!!!
Jennifer J.
Foodie Expert
Lean Pockets (from the Hot Pockets brand) are slightly healthier versions of Hot Pockets! They are quick and easy, and fill you up enough! They come in many varieties, but this is my favorite. You just take the pocket out of the wrapper and put it in the microwave for 2 or 2 and a half minutes. Easy and delicious!
Keyta W.
I eat this hot pocket at least one a week. I feel this is more healthy then a cheese burger from McDonald's I have been eating this pocket for a year now. We can't forget you are getting two for a reasonable price.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the Lean Pockets Sandwiches. It doesn't feel like your healthy at all. They are sooooo flavorful and I love the chopped peppers inside that add even more of a good flavor to them. Perfect for someone watching their calories.
Julianna S.
Ithaca, NY
I love these for when I'm on the go or just want something warm and comforting. They are delicious and very cheesy. The bread is extremely delicious, flaky and buttery. These are supposed to be healthy, but you can't tell because they taste so good.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like a philly? I've heard these are very bland.