BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean PocketsĀ® Brand Philly Steak & Cheese Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.

2 sandwiches.

With beef steak, reduced fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions & sauce in a.

Slow cooked beef.

8g fat.

280g calories.

9g protein.

Per serving.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the Lean Pockets Sandwiches. It doesn't feel like your healthy at all. They are sooooo flavorful and I love the chopped peppers inside that add even more of a good flavor to them. Perfect for someone watching their calories.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
Ithaca, NY
I love these for when I'm on the go or just want something warm and comforting. They are delicious and very cheesy. The bread is extremely delicious, flaky and buttery. These are supposed to be healthy, but you can't tell because they taste so good.
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
I haven't had this flavor, but as a future dietitian, these are great options as alternatives to eating half a pizza or full fat options.
salvatore b.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Great snack when i don't want to go through the trouble of having to cook something. Makes for a decent meal and tastes pretty good.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
I recently got into Philly cheese steaks, and when I was in the grocery store and saw these, I just had to get them! It taste just like a Philly cheese steak. Just a warning... let them cool off before you eat them!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to have these in case I am hungry throughout the day when I',m home. I love all the amazing flavors they come in but these are by far my favorite. I also like how affordable they are.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Utica, NY
These are one of my favorite flavors. They really taste like a philly cheesesteak in a warm pocket! I also love the fact they are lean. They are full of flavor!
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
I prefer these over the Hot Pockets. They aren't missing any flavor due to them being lean pockets! Very flavorful!!!
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite!!!! The philly cheese steak is delicious and the cheese is super empty and awesome. The seasoned crust is great too, it makes it taste even better than it already does! I like to leave it flat in the microwave for a bit so all the inside stuff doesn't fall to the bottom. I love this because it tastes great, it's filling, and it's not bad for you!!!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Taste pretty good for a lean pocket. As with all other hot pockets, it takes a while to figureo ut how to microwave these without burning your mouth or biting into ice.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like a philly? I've heard these are very bland.