BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Meatballs & Mozzarella Sandwiches.
2 sandwiches.
Cheese with reduced fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a seasoned crust.
9g fat.
290 calories.
10g protein per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• How do you like to eat these. One at a time, or both as one servi...1 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This variety of Lean Pockets is a very tasty snack and is it something that I would expect from Hot Pockets.  It has plenty of meatballs and it fills you up and satisfies you for a quick, easy snack.  For those who like Hot Pockets I'd definitely recommend this variety.
Brianna P.
These are really good. I usually just get ham and cheese but wanted to try something different and I'm glad it grabbed this one. I like to throw in newave after microwave to crunch up the crust I'll buy these again!
Patricia B.
I have to admit I can't eat healthy all of the time. So, in a pinch, these are a great little meal paired up with a salad or some raw veggies or whole grain baked chips.

They aren't the best flavor-wise. They don't offer the best nutrition. However, they do have some protein to fill you up and they're hot and ready in two minutes.
K C A.
My favorite go to lunch when I don't feel like making anything or I don't have enough time. This is the only meatball marinara that I eat so no comparison there but I like this in and the pizza lean pockets along with the Philly cheesesteak one. Those are the top flavors in my opinion.
Kelly B.
Yum! This is convenient comfort food. One doesn't fill me up so I try to pair it with some baby carrots or fruit for a healthy meal. I prefer the lean pockets to the regular just because of the nutritional counts.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I love these things! They are a perfect snake and I don't feel too too bad because they 're the lean version. I love the cheesiness and the flavor of the meatballs!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
These are so great for those who are on the go! I love how the little sleeve it comes in cooks it perfectly and gives you a place to hold it. It's great that it has less calories than the traditional hot pockets and tastes just as good!
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
The internal contents are so good! It makes me ignore the fact the outer shell is "lean" and isn't all buttery and full of seasoning like texture like the normal hotpockets. Total make it worth eating healthy frozen foods. I really like this particular type with the ingredients.
Camille S.
These are good for lunch in a pinch! While they aren't full calories, they still definitely are not the healthiest option for any meal. I've had these several times just because of easy of use. I would recommend these to others simply because they are quick and easy.
Lisa M.
Lean Pockets are a great alternative to Hot Pockets, which tend to have a higher amount of sodium in most products. They also taste great and make for great mid-day snacks or for lunch.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
How do you like to eat these. One at a time, or both as one serving? please share your answers thanks :)