BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Brand Chicken Jalapeno Cheddar Pretzel Bread Sandwiches.

2 sandwiches.

Cheese with white meat chicken, red peppers & reduced fat mozzarella cheese with sauce.

White meat chicken.

8g fat.

270 calories.

13g protein.

Per serving.

Good source of protein.

Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
My favorite flavor from Hot Pockets. I think the Lean Pockets have more flavor than the regular Hot Pockets. This one is really good and it has a nice kick to it with the jalapeño flavor. They’re cheap and a quick meal when you’re on the run or at work. Lean Pockets Sandwiches Chicken Jalapeno Cheddar Pretzel Bread - 2 CT
Nicole Y.
These are by far my favorite Lean Pockets! I buy 2 packs a week and they are my lunches. It's healthy, tastes great and is easy to prepare especially on a busy and hectic day. I have tried others and they are good too but these are the best. I would've never thought that pretzel bread would taste amazing with chicken and jalapeno. I'm hooked.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This variety of Lean Pockets is fairly good, as I love the pretzel bread that's use in this.  It really separates from the other Hot Pockets as they normally use their regular crust.  This is a flavor that I would definitely recommend for those who like Hot Pockets to at least give a try.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
This is absolutely my favorite flavor of the lean pocket.I always but this whenever I get frozen food. It tastes so good and flavorful plus I love the tenderness of the chicken. It is also very affordable for the value you are getting. I would defiantly but this item if you looking for a good meal or snack and you don't have time to cook!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Saw this online and I was intrigued! Had to pick them up right away. They're really good. Not too spicy. Packaging is all the same. The crust is a little dry but it's a pretzel so I expected that. All in all I would repurchase.
Tinea G.
Omg omg omg the pretzel bread mean pocket is literally EVERYTHING I'm obsessed with the jalapeño chicken because it has a nice flavor with a great kick to it! Wouldn't recommend if you don't like spicy food!!
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best things I've ever pulled out of a freezer! They are BEYOND delicious! The jalapeno is just the right amount of spicy and the cheese is super gooey and creamy not to mention PRETZEL BREAD! They smell amazing as well - every time I zap one in the microwave, I always hear "what is that? can I have one?" so I buy at least 3 boxes at a time (take them out of the box for storage in your freezer... 2mins 15 seconds, perfect every time. No need to keep the box!)
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
These are my absolute favorite lean pockets! They are not to spicy but the jalapeno give it the perfect kick! I purchase these on every grocery visit! They are absolutely delicious! Easy to fix and eat! Do let them sit for a minute because they will burn your mouth if you dont!
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
I prefer lean pockets to hot pockets! Better choice of flavors and taste so much better! Priced about the same and in my experience packed fuller! Great product love the hint of jalapeño! Would defiantly recommend
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with these! Just enough spicy, yummy chicken and cheese. I also love the pretzel crust, it's crispy and flavorful. Calorie count is decent and they really fill you up! One of my favorite of their brand!