Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese uploaded by Laurel H.

BY LEAN POCKETS #5 in Frozen Entrees

The turkey is roasted the traditional way, not by making fun of them. Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese with tomatoes, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, & sauce in pretzel bread.

Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese
  • "I try not to get Lean/Hot Pockets too often, but dang, this is one of their better flavors, Love the pretzel bread, and the filling is very good as well." in 105 reviews
  • "i LOVE the pretzel bread and i love that they're lower in fat than regular hot pockets BUT theyre still high in fat content and the bacon makes them taste kinda funky." in 12 reviews
  • "taste great and is kids fav thing to eat, easy to open, great for eatting instead of sandwhichs, or just eatting by its self " in 10 reviews
  • "these taste really good and are easy to heat up for a quick snack or lunch i love a hot lunch and this is just the thing i like" in 9 reviews
  • "I will say that these pretzel bread ones taste pretty good, and are quite convenient...I would just eat them in moderation and try to eat fresher foods more often." in 9 reviews
Matthew R.
Dayton
Great on the go lunch. They taste great and are light on the stomach so you don’t feel bogged down after eating them. Usually you can find them on sale at Kroger.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Beam pockets are great go to whenever you don’t have time to make anything else however that they are very high in sodium. You have to watch with your sodium levels because that can hold water in your body. However if you have kids just grab one of these and put it in the Microwave for them
April W.
Not one of my favorite Lean Pockets but ok.It's a lower calorie option which is amazing.The taste to me is just ok,I have tasted better.For a quick lunch or snack it is defiantly a plus.I wait until they are on sale because they are a little pricey.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I had these for lunch yesterday and they were delicious! I'll definitely be purchasing these again. I am not a really big fan of turkey but I'll eat it if it's in these
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I am a stay at home mom, who recently rediscovered the Hot Pocket brand, I now regularly stock market freezer with a few different varieties of Lean Pockets. They make excellent quick lunch options,while home during the day. I hav found the hat if I am just responsible for feeding myself, I will either just grab a snack food or not eat at all. I hate to make a mess or hav an elaborate ordeal just for my lunch. These Lean Pockets have been an excellent option! Quick question o make, mess is very small, they are filling, and priced very reasonably. It's a win, win! I plan to conitinue to buy them for o have in hand for daily lunches.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
The Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon and Cheese actually is pretty good. I buy Lean Pockets when they're on sale. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm on the go for work. They taste pretty good. The calories is pretty reasonable and they are packaged in a way that it's easy to bite in to while driving. I would recommend instead of fast food if you need a quick breakfast alternative.
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
This flavor is decent. Cheese doesn't have much flavor and there isn't much bacon. It's not bad, just nothing special. The pretzel pocket is really good. I wish they would come out with some more flavors using the pretzel outside. The BBQ Chicken with the pretzel pocket is really good, one of my favorite lean pockets. This one is worth a try, good for a break between Pepperoni/Meatball Mozzarella,, BBQ Chicken and Philly Cheese Steak.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Oh yeah! Lean Pockets to the rescue! I have enjoyed these since I was a kid. They are still great for when I need a quick snack or meal on the go. I love how easy they are to prepare and how chewy and crunchy the bread becomes in the microwave. These ingredients taste great together!
Nicole E.
Howell, NJ
This by far the most sought after Lean Pocket in my house. They usually don't last too long before they get eaten. Lean Pockets are quick to make which makes them convenient and the crimping sleeve works very well. Definitely recommend this flavor.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I love lean pockets. I need savory and filling option for work lunches and these are perfect. Its the same level of satisfaction I get going out for Subway. I like the lean pockets because I don't have to feel as guilty about the quality of what I'm eating.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you buy them because they say Lean Pockets or just because they look SO GOOD???
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Which lean pocket bread style do you prefer most? ORIGINAL vs PRETZEL?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Lean Pocket?
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Is this the only flavor they make in the pretzel bread?
Steph D.