Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese uploaded by Laurel H.

BY LEAN POCKETS #7 in Frozen Entrees

The turkey is roasted the traditional way, not by making fun of them. Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese with tomatoes, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, & sauce in pretzel bread.

Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese
  • "I try not to get Lean/Hot Pockets too often, but dang, this is one of their better flavors, Love the pretzel bread, and the filling is very good as well." in 105 reviews
  • "i LOVE the pretzel bread and i love that they're lower in fat than regular hot pockets BUT theyre still high in fat content and the bacon makes them taste kinda funky." in 12 reviews
  • "taste great and is kids fav thing to eat, easy to open, great for eatting instead of sandwhichs, or just eatting by its self " in 10 reviews
  • "these taste really good and are easy to heat up for a quick snack or lunch i love a hot lunch and this is just the thing i like" in 9 reviews
  • "I will say that these pretzel bread ones taste pretty good, and are quite convenient...I would just eat them in moderation and try to eat fresher foods more often." in 9 reviews
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
These are pretty good, as far as diet food goes. They crisp up decently in the microwave, just eat them quickly or they tend to get a little hard as they cool. Everything is better with bacon and cheese, so it does feel somewhat like a guilty pleasure, but with keeping the lower calorie and fat content. If eating just 1 as your meal, you may still be hungry, but that is expected for all the diet or light meals.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
The Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon and Cheese actually is pretty good. I buy Lean Pockets when they're on sale. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm on the go for work. They taste pretty good. The calories is pretty reasonable and they are packaged in a way that it's easy to bite in to while driving. I would recommend instead of fast food if you need a quick breakfast alternative.
Kari M.
These are so good! Even my husband enjoys these! They are cheesy and full of flavor and added bonus of pretzel bread. Most grocery stores always have these. And anything with bacon is usually good in my book. If you are in a hurry or just want a small meal even on the go then I would recommend these! I believe they are under $3.00 for two.
Teresa W.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Lean Pockets! I love the pretzel crust and the filling is delicious! They are so easy to prepare. They make a super simple lunch...just add a salad for a complete meal, or make and go! The microwave sleeve makes it possible to take on the go! Go try one and see for yourself!
Kristi C.
Hueytown, AL
I love hot pockets at any time of the year regardless of temperature or season. This particular flavor is delicious- i've found that some of the other flavors are a bit bland and boring, but this one is a perfect mix of salty and savory. The turkey is juicy and the crust gets crispy and delicious.
Kayla Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
I've always loved Lean Pockets ever since I was a kid. It was an easy, quick after school snack, and now that I'm in college, it's an inexpensive, quick lunch or dinner option. Lean Pockets combine the lovable, crave-able taste of Hot Pockets with slightly more healthy ingredients.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love hot pockets in general I love when they have cheese especially you know they're really hot but you still take a bite and if you don't warm it up right then its cold in the middle but after that one bight it goes by quick and you probably end up warming up another one lol.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
I know the healthier options are supposed to be something to lean towards but these really don't compare to the sister brand Hot Pockets. They just aren't as flavorful and the crust is not as good as the others. The filling wasn't terrible it just didn't have much taste.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love lean pockets and this particular flavor is my personal favorite. It has a pretzel crust that makes theses taste even better. They just take a few minutes in the microwave for a perfect east food. I will definitely buy these again would recommend them to anyone.
Katelyn H.
Fairhope
Lean Pockets are very yummy and filling! They taste like normal hot pockets except the flavors are different. You would never know they have a lesser amount of calories! They are healthier than other frozen meals you could eat, I would defiantly recommend to others
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you buy them because they say Lean Pockets or just because they look SO GOOD???
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Foodie Expert
Which lean pocket bread style do you prefer most? ORIGINAL vs PRETZEL?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Lean Pocket?
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Is this the only flavor they make in the pretzel bread?
Steph D.