Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese uploaded by Laurel H.

BY LEAN POCKETS #6 in Frozen Entrees

The turkey is roasted the traditional way, not by making fun of them. Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese with tomatoes, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, & sauce in pretzel bread.

• How do you eat yours?2 Answers
  • Where can you find these?4 Answers
  • My favorite Lean pocket is the Bbq chicken and Onions inside Pretze...4 Answers
Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon & Cheese
  • "I try not to get Lean/Hot Pockets too often, but dang, this is one of their better flavors, Love the pretzel bread, and the filling is very good as well." in 105 reviews
  • "i LOVE the pretzel bread and i love that they're lower in fat than regular hot pockets BUT theyre still high in fat content and the bacon makes them taste kinda funky." in 12 reviews
  • "taste great and is kids fav thing to eat, easy to open, great for eatting instead of sandwhichs, or just eatting by its self " in 10 reviews
  • "these taste really good and are easy to heat up for a quick snack or lunch i love a hot lunch and this is just the thing i like" in 9 reviews
  • "I will say that these pretzel bread ones taste pretty good, and are quite convenient...I would just eat them in moderation and try to eat fresher foods more often." in 9 reviews
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
These are pretty good, as far as diet food goes. They crisp up decently in the microwave, just eat them quickly or they tend to get a little hard as they cool. Everything is better with bacon and cheese, so it does feel somewhat like a guilty pleasure, but with keeping the lower calorie and fat content. If eating just 1 as your meal, you may still be hungry, but that is expected for all the diet or light meals.
Mehlin P.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
The Lean Pockets Roasted Turkey Bacon and Cheese actually is pretty good. I buy Lean Pockets when they're on sale. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm on the go for work. They taste pretty good. The calories is pretty reasonable and they are packaged in a way that it's easy to bite in to while driving. I would recommend instead of fast food if you need a quick breakfast alternative.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! Even my husband enjoys these! They are cheesy and full of flavor and added bonus of pretzel bread. Most grocery stores always have these. And anything with bacon is usually good in my book. If you are in a hurry or just want a small meal even on the go then I would recommend these! I believe they are under $3.00 for two.
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Lean Pockets! I love the pretzel crust and the filling is delicious! They are so easy to prepare. They make a super simple lunch...just add a salad for a complete meal, or make and go! The microwave sleeve makes it possible to take on the go! Go try one and see for yourself!
Charles M.
Charles M.
Athens, OH
This is one of my favorite kinds of Lean Pockets. I loved the pretzel bread best of all! Although the bread can get a little soggy and also doesnt seem that healthy for you. Still a quick snack and easy to make. I would buy again but maybe mix it up and buy different types because after awhile it gets bland
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
I enjoy hot pockets as a quick and easy option when I am in a hurry. The pretzel bread is fantastic, and I enjoy the various types of filling that they offer. I can honestly say I've never had a hot pocket I didn't like. However, I would not purchase this flavor of hot pocket because I can't have pork.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Hueytown, AL
I love hot pockets at any time of the year regardless of temperature or season. This particular flavor is delicious- i've found that some of the other flavors are a bit bland and boring, but this one is a perfect mix of salty and savory. The turkey is juicy and the crust gets crispy and delicious.
S N.
S N.
We tried to give my grandmother this for lunch one day because she loves everything in this, but she refused to eat any of it. I don't eat bacon so I had my mom try it, and she also thought it was disgusting. I'm a huge fan of most lean pockets products, but this one my household won't buy again.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
I've always loved Lean Pockets ever since I was a kid. It was an easy, quick after school snack, and now that I'm in college, it's an inexpensive, quick lunch or dinner option. Lean Pockets combine the lovable, crave-able taste of Hot Pockets with slightly more healthy ingredients.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I love hot pockets in general I love when they have cheese especially you know they're really hot but you still take a bite and if you don't warm it up right then its cold in the middle but after that one bight it goes by quick and you probably end up warming up another one lol.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you buy them because they say Lean Pockets or just because they look SO GOOD???
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Foodie Expert
Which lean pocket bread style do you prefer most? ORIGINAL vs PRETZEL?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Lean Pocket?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Is this the only flavor they make in the pretzel bread?
Steph D.