BY LEAN POCKETS

Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
No words can explain how beautiful these hot pockets are. Favorable. Healthy. And easy on the pockets. These can be purchased anywhere from gas stations to whole food markets. And the best part is you can have a hot and ready snack in less than 3 minutes which saves you much valuable time.
Alison B.
These little carry and chew sandwiches are great for when you are hungry and you need to eat quickly. I like the Lean Pockets because they don't have a lot of calories sodium or sugar. Your kind of fun to eat although they are always so hot coming out of the microwave!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
I have not tried this flavor in a while. I found that with this style, the cheese would sometimes get too hot and they meatballs would still be too cool. I have been thinking about trying it again though, because when they heat up evenly they are very tasty!
T W.
JBLM, Wa
Yummy yummy yummy!!! This is a really tasty hot pocket for us that like to watch what we eat. It doesn't taste like it's missing anything. It's full of flavor and cheese.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is a quick hunger fix. Not terribly healthy, but it could certainly be worth. This is my second favorite flavor - the first being the jalapeño chicken on.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
My favorite snack or mini food when there isn't anything else, I don't usually eat frozen food. These are some of the few items that are worth it
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
I loove this flavor so when i noticed in lean pockets i had to get it and now im super hooked i can enjoy it with healthier make mmmmm!!
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
I love love love these things! The meatball pockets have been my favorite since I was younger! & Now my kids love them
Kels L.
These are really tasty and the bread is really crispy and I love how they came out with a more healthy version
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
Best ones they have but not the best for you. I love the meatballs in it. They are so good! Quick and easy.