BY LEAN POCKETS #61 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Lean Pockets® Brand Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
Ham with turkey added and reduced fat cheddar cheese with sauce made with a whole grain crust.
8g fat.
270 calories.
3g fiber.
Good source of fiber.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

• "I'd definitely recommend this as a light meal. " in 1 review
Gabby A.
Quick and easy for on the go breakfast or lunch for a busy college student. It satisfies and is not as unhealthy as other on the go meals. I only eat these every so often, but I would buy them again.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Han & Cheese Lean Pockets are one of my favorites. I love how simple these are to throw in the microwave and go. They are full of flavor. The ham and cheese pair perfect together in Lean Pockets. Simple clean up. We always have these around the house.
Jade J.
These are my go to for breakfast, I know they have breakfast ones also but these are my favorite they keep my full and if I buy the big box it lasts me two weeks!
Jonnay V.
Ham & Cheese will forever be my favorite pizza pocket flavor. I could eat for these for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It's honestly so easy to make, you just pop it in the microwave and it's done. I take these to work a lot because I don't have time to make food, and I love saving money as much as possible. These tastes really good, there's always a lot of cheese in them too, which is great because I LOVE cheese. I think these are also good for kids to eat because they're so easy to make.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very tasty, quick and easy snack for whenever I'm on the go, and the only reason I'm not giving it 5 is because I prefer the Hot Pocket flavor over the Lean Pocket.  It is very affordable and I'd highly recommend this item for those who eat Hot Pockets.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
These are great for a quick lunch or even breakfast. I don't like egg so I don't like the breakfast pockets but this is great. It is less calories than the original but tastes great.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
I am simply in love with the Lean Pockets in Ham n' Cheese!!! These are a wonderful low calorie option that doesn't lack in the flavor department. I love how flaky the crust is and how stuffed with delicious goodness the inside is!!
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
These are my favorite lean pockets ever. They're a little on the expensive side, but so worth it. They're a thousand times better than the hot pocket counterpart, in my opinion. Overall, love these lean pockets!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Being a college student dont wanting to cook a meal for myself I love these hot pockets especially now that it has whole grain crust. This flavor is great just the right amount of ham and cheese. Hot Pockets are quick and easy to make. You can get them in almost every frozen section.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Yum yum yum! During a busy weeknight sometimes i just do not have time to cook a healthy meal and when your sick of salads and want something warm and comforting this is a great alternative. I still prefer the original hot pocket but this helps with the calorie cutting!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these as good as the regular hot pockets?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
I've tried all kinds of hot pockets besides these do they taste as good as they look.
Amanda W.
Culpeper, VA
Do Lean Pockets taste as good as the regular Hot Pockets?
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
How does everyone rate the flavor of the crust?
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
Is this their only option? Do they have pescatarian-friendly products?