BY LEAN POCKETS #6 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Lean Pockets® Brand Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
Ham with turkey added and reduced fat cheddar cheese with sauce made with a whole grain crust.
8g fat.
270 calories.
3g fiber.
Good source of fiber.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

• How does everyone rate the flavor of the crust?Be the first to answer!
  • Do Lean Pockets taste as good as the regular Hot Pockets?2 Answers
  • I've tried all kinds of hot pockets besides these do they taste as ...3 Answers
  • "I'd definitely recommend this as a light meal. " in 1 review
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a college student dont wanting to cook a meal for myself I love these hot pockets especially now that it has whole grain crust. This flavor is great just the right amount of ham and cheese. Hot Pockets are quick and easy to make. You can get them in almost every frozen section.
Autum B.
Autum B.
Ocala, FL
Lean Pockets are my go-to lunch! I recommend this food to any mothers who are constantly on the go. The ham and cheese are amazing. The cheese is melted and always satisfying. Preparing this food is very simple, as all you do is pop it in the microwave!
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite lean pockets ever. They're a little on the expensive side, but so worth it. They're a thousand times better than the hot pocket counterpart, in my opinion. Overall, love these lean pockets!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ham and cheese Hot Pockets, and I love that I can save some calories by choosing to get the lean version here. It tastes just as great, and is so satisfying for lunch or a mid-afternoon snack.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so great for a college student with no time to cook. They're healthy for a hot pocket but still taste great and only take a few minutes to heat up! I eat these a few times a week for sure.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I absolutely love having these stocked int he freezer when you want something filling, yet do not feel like cooking. It is inexpensive, delicious and easy to prepare.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I'm always on the go during the day at work. And these allow me to still get something to eat between my meetings to the work that's in my email and left on my desk.
Shenequa C.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lean pocket! I love the simple fact that it's way healthier than Hot Pockets. Plus it's a quick and easy lunch or snack.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I love these, they make for a quick and easy lunch and taste yummy too. and since they are the lean pockets they a little healthier for you
pamela V.
pamela V.
I did not care for these at all I am not a fan of whole grain so I did not care for this kind at all but I do like the hot pockets
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these as good as the regular hot pockets?
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
I've tried all kinds of hot pockets besides these do they taste as good as they look.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Culpeper, VA
Do Lean Pockets taste as good as the regular Hot Pockets?
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
How does everyone rate the flavor of the crust?