BY LEAN POCKETS #16 in Frozen Appetizers

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit.

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This is a pretty good snack with the ham and cheese. I'm not big on microwavable items like this, but I do like this and I like that it is a lesser calorie version of most microwavable snack meals. It tastes pretty good it does not taste like diet food. LOL
ashley w.
These are so tasty and so convenient. They are easy to make and you can buy them at any grocery store. They are best on cold days to warm you up. The taste is so amazing I recommend!
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
I love hot pockets but lean pockets are awesome too! Especially this particular one. There's something about the ham and cheese that makes me so satisfied after eating it!
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are so good and make such a great breakfast or even other meal! They are very easy to just pop in the microwave, you have to be careful to make sure that the middle gets heated up all the way though. They are very cheesy! I would definitely recommend these!
Taylor C.
S San Fran, CA
Tired of feeling guilty after your 4th or 5th, calorie filled, pepperoni hot-pocket.  No more will the remorse haunt you.  These Lean Pockets will leave your hunger satisfied but keep you from putting on unwanted lbs.  Great tasting flavors like Brocolli and Cheese to Meet ball sub.  I love these as much as my step-dad loved downing 12ers of PBR.
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
One of my favorite quick lunches/snacks. The ingredients taste fresh, it's easy to make, and it's not too expensive. The only problem I have is that sometimes the sauce falls off out and burns hands (Which happens with hot foods, so not the companies fault) so just be careful!
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
These are my favorite grab-and-go breakfast, snack, or whenever meals! They sometimes heat a little unevenly inside, which is to be expected when microwaving anything. I love the ease and convenience of me, and I love anything cheesy. These taste great and are nice and filling when I need something quick.
Annaleisa W.
I really like these I'm happy they have and came out with the lean ones because I like to try and stay healthier so I like these! Easy easy to make and quick for on the run or to eat something fast and pretty fuffiling and I would recommend these to you!
San W.
If I could I would eat these for all 3 meals. I know it's not healthy but it's so good ! I found the perfect timing for it to get warm and toasted while not overheating it in my microwave.
Denise G.
I always have these in our home. Its easy to make and taste very good. Its also quick to make if you are on the go. They also have a variety even some for breakfast. I would buy more and I recommend anyone to try it