BY LEAN POCKETS #19 in Frozen Appetizers

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

LEAN POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Three Cheese & Broccoli 2-Pack
  • "Even though they say Lean they taste like the regular hot pockets and they are really good!" in 1 review
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
The best part about Lean Pockets is that they are very easy to make and you can have one anytime as long as you have a microwave. This flavor (3 cheese and broccoli) is not the best. Also, these are not very filling. I would have to eat both to feel full.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
These are sooo good I love to eat this you just pop them in the oven I love them in the over because they get nice and crunchy they tase just like hot pockets but healthier lol but yes they have a great taste they don’t taste weird or anything
Deirdre C.
I love that there is a leaner version of hot pockets so that when I want a late night stack or not to cook lunch or dinner, I can simply pop these in the oven (preferred, it makes them crispy) and have a nice lean pocket without as many carbs! They are just as good, and the value is fantastic. I like to dip these in  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I picked these up recently for a quick, easy, low calorie lunch option. They were surprisingly similar to regular hot pockets. Mine did rupture in the microwave and send the insides all over the plate but other than that the flavor was decent and it did an okay job at satiating my hunger.
Albulena E.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesomeness. Lean tasty and affordable. My husband and I always go grocery shopping during the weekend and we always pick these up. This kind especially since we don't like the meaty ones. Sometimes we get the chicken one but this one is the best lol.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I but lean pockets mostly when I'm on a diet and trying to eat healthier. I enjoy them because they don't taste diet...which is the best part of being on a diet. they are also filling which I love to feel full and satisfied when I'm on a diet as well.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
When I was in high school I used to often make these as an after school snack. They are a great quick option for someone who is short on time. They have really good flavor and the crust is flakey!
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
I bought different kinds of Lean Pockets every month for me and my boyfriend were we are on a diet but the broccoli and cheese is one of my favorite.
Laura S.
Jerome, PA
This sandwich is addictive! It's it's an excellent way to grab a quick lunch and get all the flavors that you're wanting without blowing your diet!
ashley h.
These are so tasty! Being a vegetarian there isn't many options in the frozen section so this is a great yummy option for my fellow vegetarians!