BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Culinary Creations Garlic Chicken White Pizza Brand Stuffed Sandwiches.
Made with whole grain crust.
2 Sandwiches.
Grilled White Meat Chicken, Mozzarella, Parmesan & Fontina Cheeses with Creamy Garlic Sauce in a Crust.
8g Fat.
270 Calories.
3g Fiber Per Serving.
Good Source of Fiber.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Francesca C.
York, SC
These are so so so good. I despise marinara sauce, so anytime I order pizza it's always chicken alfraedo. These are not as good as real pizza, but they're way cheaper and still delicious. I also don't find that the bread to stuffing ratio is off - they put just the right amount :)
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Just like Hot Pockets when Lean Pockets came out I thought they might taste like your typical diet food but nope I think they are even better than the original Hot Pocket
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I really prefer the Lean Pockets to the original Hot Pockets, and this is one of my favorite flavors. The selection for Lean Pockets used to be really slim, but this is a flavor that you wouldn't even guess has only about half the fat of. Hot Pocket. Still high at 7 grams per pocket, and the sodium is also still high, but not bad for an occasional quick and small meal.
Sunshine R.
Took a chance to try something different and I'm glad I did. It's really delicious. One doesn't ever fill me up but they make for a quick snack at work and only takes a few minutes to heat
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
I cannot emphasize how amazing these are. I don't know what makes them so good, but for a while, I was going through box after box. Favorite. Instant snack. EVER.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I literally buy these every shopping trip. So easy to throw in the microwave when you don't feel like cooking and aren't completely terrible for you. Very tasty too!
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
It seems to me that whenever any product is "lean" and it has "garlic" the garlic is always supper strong.These are decent but not my favorite.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
My favorite once are the ham and eggs but I recently got the garlic chicken. Very good for a packaged snack when I'm pressed for time.
Kathryn B.
These are really good and low calorie. I buy them all the time. If you check for specials sometimes you can get a bundle for CHEAP!
Morgan L.
Livingston, NJ
By far my favorite lean pocket. I can never find these anywhere but when I do I always stock up. The flavors are great.