BY LEAN POCKETS

Lean Pockets® Brand Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches.
With white meat chicken, reduced fat mozzarella & sauce in a seasoned crust.
White meat chicken.
7g fat.
270 calories.
10g protein per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

Ashton S.
Mena, AR
These are good snacks. However, it is very noticeable that they are lean and not regular. The filling is really good but the outer bread covering isn't that great. It's a little hard and bland.
Ewa S.
These are alright! Not my favorite lean pocket flavor but I can't complain! I'm not a chicken Parmesan fan to begin with but I bought these because my other usual flavors were out. Overall I'd give them 4 stars-they're pretty good and if you like chicken Parmesan you'll like these!
Cassie U.
These are delicious! If you grew up eating hot pockets - lean pockets are a great way to do so as an adult! They have so many great flavors and this one is my favorite. Very inexpensive and super quick and convenient to make.
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
Chicken Parm is one of my favorite Italian dishes. I love that hot pocket came out with a chicken parm version and it is lower in calories. It's easy for a quick lunch and tastes great.
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
We get these once in awhile for our lunches or a quick snack on the weekends when we are busy.  I like that they are making these with healthier filling than the hot pockets and the outside crust is flaky.  We continue to buy these for a quick lunch.
alexis v.
this product is good but i wasn't really a fan of the flavor i enjoyed how easy it was to make & i liked the pouch it came in but maybe next time i'll try another flavor
Marcus N.
Ogden, UT
Terrific, wonderful, and amazing! I love chicken anything and when you add parmasen the taste is out of this world. Please keep making these and I will continue to buy them for myself and others around me.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
I love the taste of these ones. They are perfect for an on the go lunch. The seasoning in the crust is yummy and the sauce isn't bad for a freezer meal.
Leeann L.
San Gabriel, CA
Hot pockets are so convenient! Pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and you have a meal! It's like a calzone and the flavors are so delicious!
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite flavors! Those make a great afternoon snack or a quick lunch when you're on the go! Love love love!