LEAN POCKETS Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Sandwiches

by Lean Pockets

Our sandwiches are crafted with amazing tasting ingredients like natural* chicken and cheddar cheese sauce, then wrapped in pretzel bread that’s baked daily for you to enjoy.

Ingredients: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID),  WATER,  COOKED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN PATTY, CHOPPED & FORMED, BINDERS & SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED (WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, WATER, TEXTURED WHEAT PROTEIN [WHEAT GLUTEN, WHEAT STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SOYBEAN OIL, TOCOPHEROL], SEASONING [DRIED CHICKEN BROTH, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SPICE], SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR),  BROCCOLI,  CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]),  IMITATION CHEDDAR CHEESE (WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CASEIN, SOYBEAN OIL, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, ANNATTO [COLOR]),  MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOYBEAN LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CITRIC ACID [PRESERVATIVES], ANNATTO AND TURMERIC COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED),  2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH,  SUGAR,  PALM OIL,  SOYBEAN OIL,  CHICKEN FAT (COOKED CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVORING),  WHEY,  MALTODEXTRIN,  FRACTIONATED PALM OIL,  SEASONING (BREAD CRUMBS [WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT], SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, SPICE, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, CHEDDAR CHEESE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], DEHYDRATED GARLIC, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SOYBEAN OIL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHICKEN BROTH, LACTIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, CHICKEN FAT, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC, SOY LECITHIN),  SALT,  SEASONING (CHEDDAR/BLUE CHEESES [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, SALT, DEXTROSE, DRIED ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOYBEAN OIL, GARLIC POWDER, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA AND ANNATTO),  DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND (CALCIUM SULFATE, SALT, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, GARLIC POWDER, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYMES),  SEASONING (WHEY, SOYBEAN OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, CHEDDAR/BLUE CHEESES [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], NONFAT MILK, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CULTURED MILK, CITRIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF ANNATTO, PAPRIKA, AND TURMERIC [COLOR]),  YEAST,  POTASSIUM CHLORIDE,  SOY LECITHIN,  YEAST EXTRACT,  NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR,  DRIED ONIONS,  SEASONING (SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE [WATER, SOY, WHEAT, SALT], FLAVORING, CALCIUM LACTATE, CITRIC ACID, DRIED CHICKEN, LACTIC ACID, PECTIN),  DRIED GARLIC,  SPICES,  SEASONING (SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, GLUCOSE SOLIDS, SPICE),  COLOR ADDED,  CITRIC ACID,  SOY FLOUR,   EGG WHITE.

How To:

PREP IT

Unwrap sandwich, insert into crisping sleeve, and place on paper plate.

HEAT IT

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(1100 Watt Oven)
1 Sandwich: 2 minutes, 15 seconds*
2 Sandwiches: 3 minutes, 45 seconds*

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(Lower Wattage/Compact Microwave)
1 Sandwich: 3 minutes, 15 seconds*
2 Sandwiches: For best results, cook one at a time.

ENJOY IT

Let sit 2 Minutes to Complete Cooking, and enjoy

Does anyone else like these hot pockets? I love them and think they taste wonderful.
Start your review of LEAN POCKETS Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
wellston
Love these...ove that they have broccoli in them.. They are great... My kids love them to... And they are decent price...
Mount Sinai, NY
yummy healthy easy to eat great for on the go quick to heat up fills you up and cheaply priced. always buy this product
Escondido, CA
I really like the pretzel crust and for the price you can't go wrong. I usually get this when I forget my lunch at work
Bossier City, LA
I love Lean Pockets and this flavor is great. Cheesy, tasty, and easy to toss in the microwave and take on the go.
This is my favorite of the hot pockets variety! It's very flavorful and doesn't make me feel guilty for cheat day!
Springfield, IL
Another favorite of mine. These are great for when I’m running out the door and don’t have time to eat a full meal.
La feria , TX
When you want something fast and semi healthy, this hot pocket is super delicious and the flavors are yummy.
Glendale, AZ
I love these chicken and broccoli lean pockets these are my favorite flavor bread goes very well with them
Great taste easy to make filling good quality. Meat isn’t the best. Sometimes gets too hot easily.
Enterprise, MS
These are YUMMY and a must have in my freezer for a quick meal without the guilt and calories!