LEAN POCKETS Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Sandwiches

by Lean Pockets

Our sandwiches are crafted with amazing tasting ingredients like natural* chicken and cheddar cheese sauce, then wrapped in pretzel bread that’s baked daily for you to enjoy.

Ingredients: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID),  WATER,  COOKED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN PATTY, CHOPPED & FORMED, BINDERS & SMOKE FLAVOR ADDED (WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, WATER, TEXTURED WHEAT PROTEIN [WHEAT GLUTEN, WHEAT STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SOYBEAN OIL, TOCOPHEROL], SEASONING [DRIED CHICKEN BROTH, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SPICE], SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR),  BROCCOLI,  CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]),  IMITATION CHEDDAR CHEESE (WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CASEIN, SOYBEAN OIL, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, ANNATTO [COLOR]),  MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOYBEAN LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CITRIC ACID [PRESERVATIVES], ANNATTO AND TURMERIC COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED),  2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH,  SUGAR,  PALM OIL,  SOYBEAN OIL,  CHICKEN FAT (COOKED CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVORING),  WHEY,  MALTODEXTRIN,  FRACTIONATED PALM OIL,  SEASONING (BREAD CRUMBS [WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT], SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, SPICE, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, CHEDDAR CHEESE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], DEHYDRATED GARLIC, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SOYBEAN OIL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHICKEN BROTH, LACTIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, CHICKEN FAT, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC, SOY LECITHIN),  SALT,  SEASONING (CHEDDAR/BLUE CHEESES [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, SALT, DEXTROSE, DRIED ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOYBEAN OIL, GARLIC POWDER, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA AND ANNATTO),  DOUGH CONDITIONER BLEND (CALCIUM SULFATE, SALT, L-CYSTEINE HYDROCHLORIDE, GARLIC POWDER, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYMES),  SEASONING (WHEY, SOYBEAN OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, CHEDDAR/BLUE CHEESES [MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], NONFAT MILK, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CULTURED MILK, CITRIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF ANNATTO, PAPRIKA, AND TURMERIC [COLOR]),  YEAST,  POTASSIUM CHLORIDE,  SOY LECITHIN,  YEAST EXTRACT,  NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR,  DRIED ONIONS,  SEASONING (SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE [WATER, SOY, WHEAT, SALT], FLAVORING, CALCIUM LACTATE, CITRIC ACID, DRIED CHICKEN, LACTIC ACID, PECTIN),  DRIED GARLIC,  SPICES,  SEASONING (SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, GLUCOSE SOLIDS, SPICE),  COLOR ADDED,  CITRIC ACID,  SOY FLOUR,   EGG WHITE.

How To:

PREP IT

Unwrap sandwich, insert into crisping sleeve, and place on paper plate.

HEAT IT

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(1100 Watt Oven)
1 Sandwich: 2 minutes, 15 seconds*
2 Sandwiches: 3 minutes, 45 seconds*

COOKING TIME on HIGH
(Lower Wattage/Compact Microwave)
1 Sandwich: 3 minutes, 15 seconds*
2 Sandwiches: For best results, cook one at a time.

ENJOY IT

Let sit 2 Minutes to Complete Cooking, and enjoy

Does anyone else like these hot pockets? I love them and think they taste wonderful.
Start your review of LEAN POCKETS Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Blanc, MI
These are bomb!! Quick and easy to make and filling! It’s the flavor is really good and I love the pretzel like crust. My only complaint is that they are a bit skimpy on the chicken.
Locust Grove , VA
These were very tasty for being a lower calorie option. They were quick and easy to cook. Super tasty everyone in my family liked it. I would improve this product by adding more to a box at a time. Definitely worth the price. Love these healthier options!
Spartanburg
Purchased at: Walmart
At 230 calories per hot pocket, these frozen treats are delicious! The warm, soft pretzel crust is such a nice texture alongside the gooey cheese and firm broccoli. A great snack idea if you are having a busy day!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These taste great and a wonderful solution when you don't have a lot of time to whip something up to eat. I love the pretzel Pocket that they paired with the white meat chicken, broccoli and cheese. My kids and husband loves these also. I recommend this for anyone in your family to enjoy.
Quakertown
These are amazing, do not taste like lean. Plus made inside a pretzel. Huge deal for me. Love pretzels, they ate incredibly cheap, worth every cent. Cheddar, broccoli, chicken chunks. I use these as lunch for work or for a quick snack to hold me over. Definately recommend.
Martinsville, VA
Lean Pockets are great! Portable, tastier, and more healthy than regular Hot Pockets. Both are great products but if you orefer a leaner, alternative for one the go, Lean Pockets are perfect. The flavors are the man reason I like them. They taste great and are easy to cook, just pop them in thw microwave.
North Ridgeville
This is great for a quick meal or easy snack. These were my go-to snack when I needed something quick in between classes. I love the simplicity of the product and that I could even eat them on the go. My freezer is usually packed with a few different flavors, but this is my favorite.
2,299 reviews
This cheese broccoli and chicken has to be my favorite lean pocket these are super wonderful I buy these sometimes in Sam's Club and they are gigantic so I really recommend these they're so delicious tasty good source of fiber and I just love it
I like to buy lean pockets sometimes to have as a snack that’s quick to make when I’m a little hungry but don’t want to cook an entire meal. They are pretty good & they offer a variety of options for you to choose from, & they are an affordable option.
long beach
Wanted to have something in the freezer that I could pull out for a snack on those nights when you feed your kid, give them a bath a put them to bed and realize you havent eaten but arent that hungry. These are quick and delish