BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine stouffer's spaghetti with meatballs 12.62-oz. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
I love how the spaghetti and the meatballs tasted just right. I love it! It was very easy to make. Very tasty. I wasn't disappointed at all. I will buy again! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Katelyn E.
Love the flavor that comes with this microwaveable meal. I have taken it to work with me and it is very easy to prepare and keeps me full for the rest of my shift. I am very satisfied with this product
Prudence L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love pastas, and especially spaghetti, so I find this item particularly delicious! I usually don't eat frozen meals because it's rather unhealthy and I tend to stick with fresh-cooked meals with lots of wholesome veggies. With it being a frozen meal, the spaghetti noodles are little ... not so fresh? I'm not sure, but it doesn't have the consistency that fresh pastas would have, so don't expect a really fresh taste.
Ashlyn S.
AUSTIN , TX
I love this spaghetti! It's super yummy and tastes homemade. It doesn't take long to cook either! Super simple family meal when you're in a hurry and on a budget! I buy mine from Walmart or at my local Kroger store
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Lean Cuisine gives you the taste of a home cooked meal within minutes and I love it. Especially for lunches so I can just grab and go. Their spaghetti is soooo good! You wouldn't even think it was considered "frozen food" because it tastes so fresh.
Gabrielle W.
Norfolk, VA
It tastes ok but not entirely authentic. The meatballs taste pretty dull and the noodles are sometimes ok.
Emily B.
Good taste. Easy to make. Good for busy schedules and not enough time to really cook.
Julianna F.
Lean Cuisine Stouffer's Spaghetti With Meatballs 12.62-oz. is so delicious! Tasty and easy to make. Add some Parmesan chees and vóila...