Lean Cuisine Sticky Ginger Chicken

by Lean Cuisine

Lean Cuisine Bowls Sticky Ginger Chicken Frozen Meal lets you enjoy more of what you love with 20% more ounces* of deliciousness. Made with 18 grams of protein, these gluten free frozen meals feature grilled chicken with rice, broccoli, green beans and sliced almonds in a ginger soy sauce. This convenient cook and serve chicken and rice meal is ready to enjoy in minutes for a quick lunch or easy dinner. Each ginger chicken meal comes in a convenient, single-serve bowl. Keep prepared meal frozen until you're ready to enjoy. *20% more ounces than Lean Cuisine Chicken with Almonds 8.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Sticky Ginger Chicken!
Reynoldsburg, OH
Lean Cuisine Sticky Ginger Chicken uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Lots of flavor. Nice amount of chicken and veggies. I like the little slivered almonds too for a texture shift. I would definitely grab with one again for a quick lunch option. It does have a lot of sugar (17g) and carbs (51g) Lean Cuisine Sticky Ginger Chicken #lunchtime #healthy #letseat #influenstereats
Anderson, SC
As far as microwave meals are concerned it was ok. The rice in combination with the almonds made for a strange texture... when encountering an almond was infrequent enough to feel like uncooked rice. The soy sauce was underwhelming. Edible but I wouldn’t get it again.
Fredericton
This was so tasty! I loved how sweet it was and how the ginger tasted. I think I could eat it every day! Very quick and easy for at work.
Florida
I like it, taste the closest to fresh food and great flavor, healthy frozen food. I recommend it

Looking for your answer?