Lean Cuisine Spa Cuisine Classics Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Rosemary Chicken, 8.25 oz

BY LEAN CUISINE

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
The only way you should be picking these guys up from the store is if you have coupons making these basically free. The chicken is okay, not much of it, but the rice always seems to taste super bland and like cardboard. There are other light meals that you can try if you're looking to eat quick. I would try some of the other lean cuisines.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
They are pretty good for a fast meal, personally for the amount of money it cost it is not worth buying it. You get very little in it! Well I guess if you wanna shed some pounds and wanna eat less, this is your to go to meal.
Jessica G.
Great flavor for a quick lunch meal. They are super easy to prepare and to take when I'm running late to work. I like to keep at least one in my work refrigerator. I like that they are low in sodium.
Liz A.
I picked this one but in reality this review applies to most of the lean cuisine options. They are so good and i normally take them to work every week!
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
I cant ever provide a good review with frozen prepaired meals. It is so easy and cheap to plan ahead and cook your own. In a pinch I guess what can you do.
Laura W.
Very very good, I love rosemary chicken and this is easy to make. Just heat it up an eat
Very easy. Would recommend it to anyone
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Great choice when you are in a hurry. The lean cuisine food taste good and keep you in shape.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love hear for a quick dinner grab they're healthy and let you keep in shape
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
The lean cuisines is such a fast and healthy other for the on the go kind of person. It has such great ingriedents too get my full nutrition that I need to get me on the run. Its fast and affordable and easy too cook. I would recommend this too everyone who likes a fast on the go meal
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
The convenience of having a Lean Cuisine in the freezer is great, especially if I am unable to run out for lunch or forgot to bring something that day. They are easy to warm up and the flavors are surprisingly great for a frozen meal. I feel better about eating this than grabbing something from a fast food drive through.