BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean cuisine spa cuisine butternut squash ravioli 9.8-oz. see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Lean Cuisine Marketplace butternut squash ravioli in a creamy sauce with snap peas and carrots was disgusting in my personal opinion.. the only thing I liked out of this dish was the butternut squash ravioli, the creamy sauce was tolerable but definitely needed some seasoning and the vegetables were soggy mushy goo with no taste.. the fact that this package has no artificial colors flavors or preservatives and 1 full cup of vegetables is what caught my eye and made me want to try this product. The microwavable cooking directions were easy to follow in the mill itself was pretty affordable I got this package for a $1.98 at my local Walmart.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Okay so I absolutely love Lean cuisine. I usually eat lean cuisines once or twice a week when I don't want to spend my free time cooking. Butternut squash is one of my favorite foods. The ravioli was good but the vegetables were subpar. Amy's ha a butternut squash, quinoa and black bean frozen meal for a little bit more expensive with much more flavor. It was surprised how much this filled me up, though
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I love Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli, among other dishes. The marriage of the squash, sauce, and vegetables reminds me of a meal I would get at a restaurant. My only thing with Lean Cuisines is that I'm always hungry after them. I know that's kind of the point, but even the higher protein ones don't fill me up.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
Love this ravioli, it is a quick and easy lunch to take for work. It does not take much time to heat in the microwave and has a good flavor that is pretty filling. I would and have recommended this to others.
Kayla H.
Columbus, OH
This is my friends favorite . She actually eats it every day for lunch it's a good vegetarian meal for her and she made me try it today actually and I love the flavoring. I definitely would try it again ❤❤
Maya M.
Delaware, OH
Super good, only 5 raviolis though. I get a full cup of vegetables, and there's no artificial colors flavors or preservatives either.
Erika T.
This is my favorite lean cuisine meal. It's vegetarian yet still delicious. No guilt on either end.