BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Spa Collection™ Szechuan-Style Stir Fry with Shrimp.
New recipe.
Positively delicious & nutritious.
Made with whole grains.
Variety of vegetables.
Delicate sauces.
No preservatives.
Shrimp, kale, carrots, baby corn, red peppers & whole wheat vermicelli in a spicy Asian-style sauce.
Fat 2.5g.
Calories 240.
Fiber 5g. see more...

Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Szechuan-Style Stir Fry with Shrimp
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
The guilt is taken away when I eat these. I like the real pieces of shrimp and vegetables. I am a repeat consumer. When compared to others I find it is similar to others. Pros that they usually low in calories con that it seems to never be enough for me in the box!
Kathie S.
Newark Valley, NY
Not a huge fan of the Lean Cuisines with Shrimp in them because of how long it takes to cook, but super yummy. I love hoe you can tell it is real food. the sauce is delicious. I never get any other brand because the taste is never as good. I love Lean Cuisine Meals.
Taylor S.
I have tried may of the Lean Cuisine products. Although they come off as healthy calorie-wise, they are extremely high in sodium which is a turn off. I also find that they do not typically look as appetizing as the outside of the package, which is disappointing.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I like to keep a few of these on hand for day when I just don't have time or are too lazy to cook, but don't want to get fast food. These meals aren't like fresh-made counterparts, but they're tasty, quick, and convenient. Plus, they're pretty balanced and nutritious, so they're also guilt-free!
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I was pleasantly surprised when I popped this in the microwave after a long day at work. The flavors are great, it's not too salty, and everything tastes pretty fresh.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really like this brand of food but I did notice that it tends to be a little more watery that other frozen foods that I have tried which takes away a lot of the flavor. But if you need something quick and fairly cheap for lunch then these are a perfect route to go!
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this lean cuisine stirfry with shrimp she Asian challenge though it is delicious and I love it oh my God has like vegetables and all sorts of things like a whole pack meal and one more thing in just have to heated up the love how you doesn't have that much fat or calories so it was in with the same time or it's healthy for you so I love this little cousin Latifa recommended you guys all invite again thank you
Lynda L.
Horatio
I love Lean Cuisine Spa Edition meals. They are delicious and very light meals. They taste great. I buy them or other Lean Cuisine meals every chance I get.
Rikki G.
New york, NY
These are great for a quick dinner every now and then but the salt content in them makes them not a great option for me to eat too frequently.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
It wasn't bad. Pretty good for frozen food actually. Didn't taste too artificial or plastiky. Good option for hotel food.