BY LEAN CUISINE #62 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Spa Collection™ Szechuan-Style Stir Fry with Shrimp.
New recipe.
Positively delicious & nutritious.
Made with whole grains.
Variety of vegetables.
Delicate sauces.
No preservatives.
Shrimp, kale, carrots, baby corn, red peppers & whole wheat vermicelli in a spicy Asian-style sauce.
Fat 2.5g.
Calories 240.
Fiber 5g. see more...

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised when I popped this in the microwave after a long day at work. The flavors are great, it's not too salty, and everything tastes pretty fresh.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is spicy and really good. Shrimp are a little small and only a few but I think that is normal.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Foodie Expert
A todos nos gusta este tipo de alimentos porque ya vienen listos para usar y son muy prácticos
Kathie S.
Kathie S.
Newark Valley, NY
Foodie Expert
Not a huge fan of the Lean Cuisines with Shrimp in them because of how long it takes to cook, but super yummy. I love hoe you can tell it is real food. the sauce is delicious. I never get any other brand because the taste is never as good. I love Lean Cuisine Meals.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
I have tried may of the Lean Cuisine products. Although they come off as healthy calorie-wise, they are extremely high in sodium which is a turn off. I also find that they do not typically look as appetizing as the outside of the package, which is disappointing.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I like to keep a few of these on hand for day when I just don't have time or are too lazy to cook, but don't want to get fast food. These meals aren't like fresh-made counterparts, but they're tasty, quick, and convenient. Plus, they're pretty balanced and nutritious, so they're also guilt-free!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Horatio
Foodie Expert
I love Lean Cuisine Spa Edition meals. They are delicious and very light meals. They taste great. I buy them or other Lean Cuisine meals every chance I get.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick dinner every now and then but the salt content in them makes them not a great option for me to eat too frequently.
Lyoka T.
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
It wasn't bad. Pretty good for frozen food actually. Didn't taste too artificial or plastiky. Good option for hotel food.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Far the best frozen food I have tasted. Good and very fair at the price. I take this to my job every other day.