Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken uploaded by Claire M.

BY LEAN CUISINE #98 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine??.Spa Collection??? Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken.
White meat chicken with edamame, broccoli & whole wheat vermicelli in a sesame sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g calories 290, fiber 5g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 7/8 oz (280g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I am so happy that I tried this. My mother said they were really good and I thought I would give it a try. This tastes amazing! I can't wait to try more
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Foodie Expert
Decently sized and filling for a Lean Cuisine! This is my favorite flavor of the bunch, and hits all my criteria for a healthy meal (lean protein, whole grain, veggies). Probably the best frozen stir fry I've found at the supermarket for the price.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite frozen dinners! I love the different textures, from the crunchy edamame to the tender chicken to the chewy whole grain pasta. The broccoli is well cooked and the sauce is yummy! I buy this all the time and try to keep some on hand to eat whenever I need something quick and easy for lunch or dinner.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Perfectos para cuando no tienes tiempo para cocinar los metes en el microondas y listo.
Ana K.
Ana K.
An easy lunchtime staple. For those of us who are trying to watch our weight but don't always have time to cook, Lean Cuisine provides the answer: easy, relatively healthy meals that are tasty, have protein and veggies. I would buy this again. And again.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Foodie Expert
I like lean cuisine overall, but I am not keen on their meat selections. This one has good flavor, but I don't care for the quality of their chicken.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterville, ME
I feel as though you get what you pay for when it comes to these meals. They are perfect if you are in a pinch at lunch time.
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Not a big fan of these boxed microwave meals. They come out chewy if they have meat included. :/
Kate S.
Kate S.
Manton, MI
I loved this! Very tasty for a inexpensive item. My children prefer these to the normal TV dinners.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this Lean Cuisine, very good and fast to make if you have a little amount of time for lunch. many options to pick from. they kind off look a little weird when they are frozen but after they look fine..