Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken

by Lean Cuisine

Lean Cuisine??.Spa Collection??? Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken.
White meat chicken with edamame, broccoli & whole wheat vermicelli in a sesame sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g calories 290, fiber 5g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 7/8 oz (280g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken!
Chino, CA
Decently sized and filling for a Lean Cuisine! This is my favorite flavor of the bunch, and hits all my criteria for a healthy meal (lean protein, whole grain, veggies). Probably the best frozen stir fry I've found at the supermarket for the price.
An easy lunchtime staple. For those of us who are trying to watch our weight but don't always have time to cook, Lean Cuisine provides the answer: easy, relatively healthy meals that are tasty, have protein and veggies. I would buy this again. And again.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Got it from Kroger for $1.77 per box, then $1 cash back. $0.77 per box is a pretty good deal. There's only 280 calories, which I don't think it's enough as an entree but too much as a snack. The ingredients in it are quite good; I love the edamame.
Pass Christian, MS
This is one of my favorite frozen dinners! I love the different textures, from the crunchy edamame to the tender chicken to the chewy whole grain pasta. The broccoli is well cooked and the sauce is yummy! I buy this all the time and try to keep some on hand to eat whenever I need something quick and easy for lunch or dinner.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this Lean Cuisine, very good and fast to make if you have a little amount of time for lunch. many options to pick from. they kind off look a little weird when they are frozen but after they look fine..
Columbia, TN
Long time lean cuisine purchaser. I’m so glad I recently found this product. It has quickly become one of my favorites. Low calorie and the sauce is amazing!
I am so happy that I tried this. My mother said they were really good and I thought I would give it a try. This tastes amazing! I can't wait to try more
Poolesville, MD
I like lean cuisine overall, but I am not keen on their meat selections. This one has good flavor, but I don't care for the quality of their chicken.
Rochester, NY
Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken uploaded by Claire M.
This is good but not incredibly flavorful. The edamame add a nice crunch but some of the chicken pieces were a little questionable looking
Hays, NC
I have always loved the Lean Cuisine meals. They're healthy and they're delicious. This one is definitely one of my favorites.