BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Spa Collection® Salmon with Basil.
Positively delicious & nutritious.
Made with whole grains.
Variety of vegetables.
Delicate sauces.
No preservatives
Wild salmon, whole wheat orzo pasta, peas & carrots in a basil sauce.
Fat 2.5g.
Calories 250.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Ann C.
Ann C.
Very tasty and moist, seasoned just right. I never go buy fish and chips. I've bought others and there is no comparison. Very healthy meal too.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of a lot of these pre-packages meals because they tend to be higher in salt but this one is decent.
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband works offshore so I LIVE off Lean cuisines. At most stores they average $2.50, so it is the most affordable and quick meal I can manage. Some of their portions are a bit smaller, however they have a fairly large variety of gluten free means which is what I flock to. Kroger has a buy 5 for $2.50 each every week, so I'm always stocked!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
It's hard for me to find good tasting salmon, but this dinner doesn't disappoint. The salmon has a delicious light taste to it, so it's not too fishy. The vegetables are perfectly seasoned. A great lunch for the calorie counters.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
I'm not hugely into seafood, especially when it comes to it being in a frozen meal, but this wasn't bad at all. It had a nice taste and it felt like I was eating something healthy and doing my body a favor!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pleasantly surprised! Def worth buying again, could use a little pepper but as far as frozen salmon goes this ones the way to go!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I was really hesitant to try this but I absolutely love salmon, and I was pleasantly surprised! The salmon had great flavor and held up texture through being frozen better than I had expected. The side was delicious, and the portion size was just right. I'll definitely be buying this again!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
I was a little hesitant to try this because fish in the microwave usually tastes terrible, but this was very well done. It wasn't rubbery and the flavors were great. This is one of my favorites.
Rebecca z.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes good, but the salmon portion is miniscule and the rice is dry. The entire meal is more of a snack and even I eat like an ant because my health problems cause me to have a small appetite. I had to eat a sandwich after I was done with the meal, because I found this to be more of a snack. I so was disappointed in this meal that I wound up expressing my thoughts to the company. I wouldn't waste my $2.75 again.
Anoo H.
Anoo H.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of pre-packaged meals but they are convenient for work. This was a bit salty for my taste.