BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Spa Collection™ Ginger Garlic Stir Fry with Chicken.
White meat chicken with snap peas, whole grain rice & ginger garlic sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 290 fiber 4g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 7/8 oz (280g). see more...

Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
I am not huge on frozen meals because usually the pictures look better than it tastes. However, I love most lean cuisines and this one included! I am a big fan of stir fry in general but this one is really good! Especially for everyone out there on a diet and being careful of what you are putting in your body.
sara m.
sara m.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite lean cuisine frozen dish. I love the smell and the taste. It is very healthy and I don't have to worry about the calorie intake since everything is already calculated. It is delicious. I have purchased it several times and I will definitely do it again.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of this one but I don't like ginger so that's probably why. You can get it at bigger grocery stores like Walmart, Kroger, or Meijer. It's okay just not the best. If you like ginger then you should try it!
Yahaira V.
Yahaira V.
Denver, CO
Have had this twice. First was good not the best but good enough to go me to buy it again. The second time however it's was not good. It had an after taste that was unsettling.
This is one of my all-time favorites it's very delicious and the calories are amazing a little spendy if you're on a budget but otherwise totally worth it I would recommend
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Garlic and chicken is my favorite so I guess you see why I love this so much. Its absolutely the best around that they have made
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
This is really good and not super terribly unhealthy and it's pretty cheap. I buy these a lot as a broke college student.
Kazandra E.
Kazandra E.
When I'm in a hurry this is the best. I have a big family work full time plus soccer, ballet etc . Getting ome of this on the microwave is the fastest way to eat!
Nisha J.
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
This meal is good. The ginger really makes it pop. I understand its for weight watching but its so good I just wish there was more.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Foodie Expert
This was a different dish for me so I was apprehensive to ty it. I'm so glad I did. The value was good and the meal was even better. Really nice flavor. I would recommend and I will buy again.