BY LEAN CUISINE

The trend is the taste. Discover the nutritious and delicious goodness of perfectly prepared ingredients like veggies and whole grains finished with lighter-tasting, flavorful sauces. see more...

Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
For a while I was buying a lot of frozen meals to make eating easier while I was losing weight, and these were my go to brand because the nutritional information was better than most. I gave this only three stars not because they aren't good (they are delicious) but you have to watch out for the sodium. They are convenient and relatively healthy, but not for every single day. They are good to have in a pinch!
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Although these cuisines are healthy they actually aren't tasty. They lack of flavor and the aren't worth the money. The sodium is low maybe that's why it lacks in flavor but if you desire a healthy meal this would be good for you.
Laura S.
JEROME, PA
This was so yummy! I was craving pasta one night and was looking for a low calorie option. This his bowl hit the spot!
Briana T.
Simple and fast but keeps me in line with leading a healthy lifestyle! Always quality ingredients and overall delicious
Anvenette H.
utica, NY
Great product to try. I like the vegetarian selection just a little bit more. The meat portion is always hit or miss
Savannah M.
This is a great product when you want a balanced dinner but are short on time. It's affordable & well worth the buy.
Vanessa H.
Bronx, NY
I love this chicken. Really easy to cook. It's delicious and fast. Your family will love it. It really healthy.
Samantha H.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love Lean Cuisine!! I'm trying to watch my weight and these are very healthy and still fill me up.
Mary Beth W.
Knoxville, TN
These meals are ok. Satisfying and they don't break the bank. Kroger always seemed to have them on sale
Elizabeth T.
Bixby, OK
I loved this! Juicy hi Jen and fresh sauce taste of tomatoes. I was totally in! It was delicious.
Laura P.