Lean Cuisine Spa Collection Apple Cranberry Chicken uploaded by Meriel C.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Spa Collection™ Apple Cranberry Chicken.
Grilled white meat chicken in an apple reduction with cranberries, French cut green beans & whole wheat orzo pasta.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g, calories 320, fiber 6g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 5/8 oz (272g). see more...

Justine A.
2046 reviews
I really like this apple chicken from Lean Cuisine. It is tasty and a nice quick option for lunch. I wish you got more food though. With a lot of Lean Cuisine's you don't get a lot in each package to fill you up.
Meriel C.
I saw this on sale so I decided to try it out! The flavor was surprisingly tasty for a frozen entree. The description on the box also caught my eye since it sounded fancy. Overall, I would buy this again even if it's not on sale since it's a healthier option.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I think this tasted pretty good. I enjoy them for a quick lunch or snack. I feel like you don't get that much food in them though to fill you up, but they are healthier option.
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
The Apple Cranberry Chicken Lean Cuisine is one of my favorite flavors of the Lean Cuisine meals. The chicken is tasty and the rice and vegetables that are in the meal are delicious. My only dislike about this product is that there are normally only 5 pieces of chicken in the whole meal. If there were more meat, I would give this an A rating.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
One of my favorite lean cuisines! I was always skeptical about trying frozen entrees because I thought the flavors wouldn't be good. I was definitely wrong. Lean Cuisines does it right. The ingredients taste fresh and it's low in calories.
Joanna H.
Starkville, MS
I love the Apple Cranberry Chicken. Lean Cuisine does such a great job of not tasting like a frozen meal. The orzo is such a neat touch, as it's definitely not something you see often in frozen meals. My only complaint is that, every now and then, I get a piece of chicken that's way too chewy, bordering on rubbery. But overall, I tend to pick this one up at the store - so tasty!
Mary Glenn W.
Birmingham, AL
The apple and cranberry flavors tasted very "preserved". Definitely not as good as the vegetarian entrees. Overall it was edible, but I probably wouldn't eat it again.
Maria J.
This flavor from the Lean Cuisine meals is by far one of my favorites. I'm very pleased with it. tasty and the cranberries are great.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Lean cuisine is really good and it has low sodium! Its really great for when I'm on the go or alone and don't want to make a whole meal
Divina R.
Bixby
I'm a busy mom for two boys and these are perfect for my lunches! I'm always satisfied after them!
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
How is the texture of the chicken?