Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Swedish Meatballs uploaded by Robin S.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Swedish Meatballs.

Made from scratch.

With pasta in a savory gravy.

No preservatives.

290 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

610mg sodium, 25% DV.

3g sugars.

14g protein, 28% DV.

Per package.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Robin S.
Prince George, VA
Really good quick meal. I eat these on my 30 minutes breaks at work. Easy to prepare and quick to heat up. Directions easy to read. I am a repeat consumer during to alway being at work! Will continue to buy these
Lindsay L.
This is my favorite lean cuisine flavor so far! I like the convenience of grabbing one of these on my way out the door for work. As a new mom they're also great when I don't have the time or energy to cook for myself. They often are on sale and are easy to find making them a great thing to keep stocked!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
One of my favorite Lean Cuisine meals! However, there is just so much unnecessary ingredients in these types of foods and I am trying to do all home cooking so I don't have to rely on these meals anymore. The price is reasonable, especially when they're on sale, but making it yourself or buying them homemade at your local grocer behind the counter is so much better than the preservatives they put in these.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I know a lot of people aren't a huge fan of microwave meals, but I seriously grew up on these. I even take them as my lunch for work. Quick, easy, and simi healthy.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you like traditional Swedish meatballs, then this one will likely not hold up against your ideal. However, it's a really close second if you ask me (and I have eaten a lot of Swedish meatballs in my life) and for a "lighter" version, this is the best that I have tried.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I really really enjoyed this lean cuisine. Taste a lot like real Swedish meatballs. I've purchased this many times and will again. And you have to low how low calorie it is at 290
Cassie K.
Lean Cuisine's Swedish Meatballs have a slightly different flavor than other frozen dinners I've tried (of the same dish). That being said, it's still fine and an easy little meal to have. The pasta is never mushy, and the meatballs don't leave you wondering if it's mystery meat.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Ate one of these for lunch and I wasn't very impressed. I picked it out because when I used to eat TV dinners as a kid, I always enjoyed the tangy and interesting flavors of stroganoff / swedish meatballs. This was bland. It wasn't gross by any means, but it didn't live up to my expectations for Lean Cuisine meals.
Christina F.
I love lean cuisines, but this particular one wasn't my favorite. The noodles seemed overcooked and the meatballs were almost too tender. Overall the texture of this one kept me from really liking it. Having said that , the flavors were good!
Amanda F.
Not the best Lean Cuisine out there. I found this to be really bland and I wasn't a fan of the noodles. They were as if they were overcooked.