BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Stuffed Cabbage.
Meat-filled cabbage roll with tomato sauce & whipped potatoes.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g.
Calories 210.
Fiber 3g.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff tasted just like the cabbage rolls my great grandma used to make! The only downside was the serving size. I could eat a ton of this! The price was pretty good- I got it when my local store had them on a 10 for $10 sale so I felt I got a good deal.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This used to be one of my favorites before they started pulling it out of every single store that I used to find it in. So disappointing. Not that I have ever had any other version of stuffed cabbage, but if this is what they are supposed to taste like, then I want more of them!
Stacy K.
East Alton, IL
If you like stuffed cabbage then you will enjoy this meal. I enjoy it on the rare occasion I am craving cabbage rolls and don't want to make them on my own since I am the only one in my house that eats them.
Madison L.
Lean cuisine's make great frozen meals. I have not tried this particular one, but I have tried several others. This along with fruit makes for a delicious yet healthy meal
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
I Dnipro stuffed cabbage, but with lean cuisine, I don't have to worry too much. This is healthy, low calorie. Thank you for giving me good food with lower calories
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
This was one of my favorite dinners as I absolutely love stuffed cabbage. Can't find them in any of the stores near me anymore and it makes me sad
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
stuffed cabbage is one of my favorite foods. This isn't as good as home made, but it is very tasty and I would definitely buy again
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
Great company. Very tasty. Many wonderful choices of different entrees. When your in the mood for something tasty and quick.
I want to try this sometime. I've never seen it in stores.......
Is say it will be good as the others I have purchased.......
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
tasty and filling. satisfying and flavorful. one of my favorite lean cuisine dinner meals. i would buy this again.
WHY CAN'T I find lean cuisine stuffed cabbage??