Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Codie A.Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Kimberlee C.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
With mushrooms & basil.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 300, fiber 4g.
U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 11 1/2 oz (326g). see more...

Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a life-saving option! I love spaghetti but keeping it lean is always a challenge! It is pretty fulfilling and I take these to work every week. Saves me a trip, healthy and delicious. What more can I say?
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I love any type of lean cuisine meal but this one specifically! This spaghetti meal has the best taste as if it was homemade and tastes way better then other frozen meals I've tried. I always buy this brand when I go to the store. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am not a huge fan of these frozen meals but this one was actually good. There was just the right amount of sauce and it had a really good flavor. I especially like that the calories are lower then the typical frozen meals. Had just the right serving size as well. Price is a little more then some of the other brands but not too overly priced.
Erica Q.
I actually liked this spaghetti. For a low calorie meal its pretty good. $2 at Walmart and a nice serving size. It takes like 4 minute to heat up in my microwave and like to have a small salad on the side.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I love Lean Cuisine meals and always keep a few in my freezer. I've tried this flavor a couple of times but it's not my favorite. I feel like the flavors are lacking, compared to their lasagna. There are a bunch of other flavors I would pick over this one!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
My favorite go-to meal for lunch. I buy a cart full at a time. Always delicious and I love it even more when I find them on sale and if I have a coupon! I always have a freezer full of these meals. I recommend this to anyone
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
The spaghetti is one of my favorites!! It's the perfect amount of pasta and sauce! I feel full and satisfied after I eat it. I went for a couple months eating this for lunch every day and didn't get bored!
Kimberlee C.
Holbrook, MA
One of my favorite Lean Cuisines. I've been dieting for a little while now and had to take a break but didn't want to get too far off track. I decided to go with these for lunch. I know there's a ton of sodium but they keep me full for a long time and that's what I need. Tasty too!
Briana W.
Brandon, FL
As far as frozen meals go, this one is not too bad. I pair it up with extra veggies, or maybe some fruit, as some days I need just a little more. Overall though would recommend, especially when you can find it on sale!
Emily B.
Bellingham, WA
I usually only eat vegetarian frozen entrees, but this one is very tasty and I have yet to have a "weird meat moment" with the spaghetti with meat sauce. I add a little fresh cracked pepper and parmesan to it and the flavor is good. It really fills you up and curbs hunger for a while.
Stephanie S.