BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Roasted Chicken with Lemon Pepper Fettuccini.
With white meat chicken, vegetables and aged parmesan & romano cheese.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
i love all lean cuisines but lemon pepper will always be a favortie of mine besides the cheddar potatoes.
Ron M.
Belton, MO
Kind of bland the first time but after a while it grows on you! I would highly recommend to others!
Alleen D.
These were alright. They lacked a little flavor, but salt and pepper helped a little bit.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
A pretty good lean cuisine! The meal can be mushy at times and never feel like enough food!
Franncia S.
Taste really good. Good for its price. Always get it at Walmart. Really recommend this to everyone
Samantha L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I really enjoy this Lean Cuisine because for the calories and price, it is a really good dinner or lunch. I would recommend to people who like frozen entrees for dinner. It is more healthy in comparison to other products which is why I choose this brand.
Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lean Cuisine is great and really tasty but let's be honest, it is not much food. This is a go to if I am in a hurry or trying not to consume many calories at all. However Lean Cuisine is often high in sodium, something I try to steal clear from. But their food is good.
I try to follow a low carb diet, but this is one of the few pasta microwave meals I enjoy. It's recipe is very close to authentic Italian fettuccine recipes, except the sauce is not as thick or flavorful. Plus the meal requires more chicken.
Huong N.
Allston, MA
Doesn't taste like you're eating healthy with this. Great flavor and the lemon comes out in the pasta.
Tori G.
Cumming, GA
I love Lean Cuisine. I do not like all the dishes, but when I find one I like, I buy it every time I restock.