BY LEAN CUISINE #58 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina F.
Christina F.
One of my favorite lean cuisines. It's just a really good comfort food and very cheesy! Not as good as homemade, but it's great for what it is
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
Foodie Expert
Just ate this for dinner tonight! I love how creamy and good it is even though it's from the microwave. It needs no salt or seasoning. The only downside is it heats up in two steps rather than one so if time is a concern be careful. But the taste is always great!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
There is a much better version in a black box. This white box isn't as good. I think the black box version tastes just as good as the very fattening competitor stouffers. I eat the black box version at least once a week and it never disappoints
Grace A.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I try to stay away from meals like this because I'd rather have a fresh meal, but sometimes life gets the best of you and it's easier to pop one of these in the microwave. This one's not my favorite. It doesn't leave you very satisfied.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Love lean cuisine, we normally keep a few in the freezer just for those days you don't feel like making lunch, or dinner. It's a quick substitute. This one is one of my favorites, and I don't have to feel too bad after I have it- just be on the lookout for the sodium content in some of them.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesnt like mac and cheese well lean cuisine allows me to enjoy it to and not have to worry about it going to my hips. It is cheesey and good.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This wasn't one of my favorites.. It just tastes fake to me.. I was disappointed because I usually love all he kinds I try!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I think out of all the lean cuisines this one is the most disappointing. There's barely any cheese flavor and it's lacking in seasoning. Nothing you can't fix but all the other lean cuisines were on point. This one is just okay, I would get krafts Mac and cheese in a cup if you're looking for already portioned.
Jana R.
Jana R.
Foodie Expert
Really yummy, and light!!! A great comfort meal/ late night TV dinner. Pretty light so steam some veg and serve togetehr
Amira S.
Amira S.
Foodie Expert
I find that a lot of the time macaroni and cheese just doesn't taste that great compared to making it stovetop. This tastes kind of bland and at some points hardly like real cheese. I would only buy it if it was the only choice of mac and cheese. I would prefer kraft dinner.
Stephanie S.