BY LEAN CUISINE #68 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this lean cuisine! especially for a quick grab for lunch for work! I just add some bread-and-butter and I'm all set!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Love lean cuisine, we normally keep a few in the freezer just for those days you don't feel like making lunch, or dinner. It's a quick substitute. This one is one of my favorites, and I don't have to feel too bad after I have it- just be on the lookout for the sodium content in some of them.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't like this meal from Lean Cuisine. It literally doesn't taste like anything. I LOVE the reduced guilt Trader Joe's mac and cheese though. SOOO Yummy. Great cheddar taste! Heaven with cayenne mixed in as well. I do like some Lean Cuisines though!
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
I love mac and cheese so a lean cuisine version is great, i just wish it had more flavor and i needed to add salt. Not a bad alternative for real mac and cheese with all the calories
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm eating this for lunch as I review! I bring lean cuisines for my lunches on most days. As with most frozen meal brands, they can be hit or miss. This one happens to be one of my favorites. I guess you can't go too wrong with macaroni and cheese! The noodles are perfectly cooked and the cheese cause is pretty good. It's a good quick and easy lunch.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm very upset that this mac & cheese wasn't as pleasing as it looked on the box. I was hoping for way more flavor then when I got.I had to add a little more cheese just to give it that boost of flavor. I will pass on this product and don't think i will buy again unless they improve the taste
Amira S.
Foodie Expert
I find that a lot of the time macaroni and cheese just doesn't taste that great compared to making it stovetop. This tastes kind of bland and at some points hardly like real cheese. I would only buy it if it was the only choice of mac and cheese. I would prefer kraft dinner.
Jana R.
Foodie Expert
Really yummy, and light!!! A great comfort meal/ late night TV dinner. Pretty light so steam some veg and serve togetehr
Ashley W.
I think out of all the lean cuisines this one is the most disappointing. There's barely any cheese flavor and it's lacking in seasoning. Nothing you can't fix but all the other lean cuisines were on point. This one is just okay, I would get krafts Mac and cheese in a cup if you're looking for already portioned.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This wasn't one of my favorites.. It just tastes fake to me.. I was disappointed because I usually love all he kinds I try!