BY LEAN CUISINE #99 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina F.
One of my favorite lean cuisines. It's just a really good comfort food and very cheesy! Not as good as homemade, but it's great for what it is
Samantha T.
I love macaroni and cheese and these are not good. They have no flavor and they really aren't healthy. The price is ok but the serving is tiny
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
I am a big fan of all the lean cuisine meals. I take them to work so I can stay on target with my rating and also because they taste amazing.
Whitney B.
Ultimate comfort food. Easy to cook and is ready in minutes. My only issue is the sauce can taste chalky. Other than that the dish is great.
Caroline H.
Fayetteville, AR
This cooks well, and it is good comfort food! I prefer the Vermont mac and cheese, but this is a great alternative when the store is out!
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
I love this lean cuisine! especially for a quick grab for lunch for work! I just add some bread-and-butter and I'm all set!
Cassana N.
Burdett, NY
This mac and cheese is to die for! I actually ate some today for my lunch. It is so yummy
Ashley W.
I think out of all the lean cuisines this one is the most disappointing. There's barely any cheese flavor and it's lacking in seasoning. Nothing you can't fix but all the other lean cuisines were on point. This one is just okay, I would get krafts Mac and cheese in a cup if you're looking for already portioned.
Amira S.
I find that a lot of the time macaroni and cheese just doesn't taste that great compared to making it stovetop. This tastes kind of bland and at some points hardly like real cheese. I would only buy it if it was the only choice of mac and cheese. I would prefer kraft dinner.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This wasn't one of my favorites.. It just tastes fake to me.. I was disappointed because I usually love all he kinds I try!