BY LEAN CUISINE #58 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Quianna W.
Quianna W.
Coconut Creek, FL
Foodie Expert
This macaroni is okay. I generally like lean cuisine but I don't think it was cheesy enough. This was my first time trying this product but maybe I will try again to give it a second chance. It was satisfying though.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Foodie Expert
Even though macaroni is a carb and sometimes I feel guilty eating this, Lean Cuisine makes it just the right amount of cheesy and light enough for me to enjoy my meal instead of feeling heavy.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Smock, PA
When I know I might have a rough day at work, I pack these in my lunch! So cheesy and good! However, the white cheddar flavor has become my new favorite- but I'll still buy these! Target is usually where I buy them- great deals and usually get coupons towards my next purchase!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I am normally not picky at all with frozen dinners (I realize they're made for convenience, not five-star restaurant quality taste). I have only ever eaten one or two meals that I've actually thought were bad, and this was one of them. I've tried countless brands of frozen mac and cheese (even "healthy" versions) and this was the absolute worst. I wasn't able to finish it all, and that says a lot. I can't pinpoint exactly what was so awful about this, maybe the taste was just off. I like most of Lean Cuisine's dinners but this one was a rare dislike.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of all the lean cuisine meals. I take them to work so I can stay on target with my rating and also because they taste amazing.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
This cooks well, and it is good comfort food! I prefer the Vermont mac and cheese, but this is a great alternative when the store is out!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Ultimate comfort food. Easy to cook and is ready in minutes. My only issue is the sauce can taste chalky. Other than that the dish is great.
Eden G.
Eden G.
Hudsonville, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this lean cuisine! especially for a quick grab for lunch for work! I just add some bread-and-butter and I'm all set!
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't like this meal from Lean Cuisine. It literally doesn't taste like anything. I LOVE the reduced guilt Trader Joe's mac and cheese though. SOOO Yummy. Great cheddar taste! Heaven with cayenne mixed in as well. I do like some Lean Cuisines though!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I love mac and cheese so a lean cuisine version is great, i just wish it had more flavor and i needed to add salt. Not a bad alternative for real mac and cheese with all the calories
Stephanie S.