BY LEAN CUISINE #68 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jenna H.
I like Lean Cuisine meals, but this one was a huge disappointment. The Mac and cheese was extremely bland. I did not even want to finish the meal. If you're looking for an alternative, I prefer their white cheddar Mac and cheese. It's so much better!
Savannah R.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my grandmother all the time. It is decent for a microwaveable meal. Not the best quality but it's taste isn't that bad. At least lean cuisine is a more expensive brand.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I try to stay away from meals like this because I'd rather have a fresh meal, but sometimes life gets the best of you and it's easier to pop one of these in the microwave. This one's not my favorite. It doesn't leave you very satisfied.
Sarah T.
Lean Cuisines are one of the best frozen dinners I have tried so far. They are fast, easy to make, delicious, and inexpensive. There are flavors for people with all different eating restrictions and diets. I do wish that they had gluten free options though.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesnt like mac and cheese well lean cuisine allows me to enjoy it to and not have to worry about it going to my hips. It is cheesey and good.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
I love macaroni and cheese and these are not good. They have no flavor and they really aren't healthy. The price is ok but the serving is tiny
Christina F.
One of my favorite lean cuisines. It's just a really good comfort food and very cheesy! Not as good as homemade, but it's great for what it is
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of all the lean cuisine meals. I take them to work so I can stay on target with my rating and also because they taste amazing.
Whitney B.
Ultimate comfort food. Easy to cook and is ready in minutes. My only issue is the sauce can taste chalky. Other than that the dish is great.
Caroline H.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
This cooks well, and it is good comfort food! I prefer the Vermont mac and cheese, but this is a great alternative when the store is out!