BY LEAN CUISINE #58 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm very upset that this mac & cheese wasn't as pleasing as it looked on the box. I was hoping for way more flavor then when I got.I had to add a little more cheese just to give it that boost of flavor. I will pass on this product and don't think i will buy again unless they improve the taste
Megan L.
Megan L.
I love all lean cuisine, I think they all taste amazing, and this macaroni is no different. I think all the meals taste really good and don't taste like you're eating something healthy. The only thing with this one is I feel as if it could be a little saltier.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lean Cuisines are one of the best frozen dinners I have tried so far. They are fast, easy to make, delicious, and inexpensive. There are flavors for people with all different eating restrictions and diets. I do wish that they had gluten free options though.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I like Lean Cuisine meals, but this one was a huge disappointment. The Mac and cheese was extremely bland. I did not even want to finish the meal. If you're looking for an alternative, I prefer their white cheddar Mac and cheese. It's so much better!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my grandmother all the time. It is decent for a microwaveable meal. Not the best quality but it's taste isn't that bad. At least lean cuisine is a more expensive brand.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I am a huge Mac and cheese lover, so to find a great dish in a lean cuisine is always a positive. Just a simple and quick dish that I can heat up for lunch, helpful on the busy days.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
I love macaroni and cheese and these are not good. They have no flavor and they really aren't healthy. The price is ok but the serving is tiny
Cassana N.
Cassana N.
Burdett, NY
This mac and cheese is to die for! I actually ate some today for my lunch. It is so yummy
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm eating this for lunch as I review! I bring lean cuisines for my lunches on most days. As with most frozen meal brands, they can be hit or miss. This one happens to be one of my favorites. I guess you can't go too wrong with macaroni and cheese! The noodles are perfectly cooked and the cheese cause is pretty good. It's a good quick and easy lunch.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This stuff tastes awesome it's so good even my 1 year old will eat it! I buy a weeks worth of lean cuisine for my work lunches and they never let me down. The new Vermont white cheddar is even better than this flavor too!
Stephanie S.