BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Katy M.
I think I have a bias because I grew up eating this a lot but it's so good. I like it better than other microwave pastas or mac n cheese, it's more nostalgic and honestly better. I've been eating this for more than two decades and always make sure there is some in my fridge. Its not bad health wise either in fact its actually a bit healthy which i don't seem to find in microwavable food a lot.
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
When I know I might have a rough day at work, I pack these in my lunch! So cheesy and good! However, the white cheddar flavor has become my new favorite- but I'll still buy these! Target is usually where I buy them- great deals and usually get coupons towards my next purchase!
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
There is a much better version in a black box. This white box isn't as good. I think the black box version tastes just as good as the very fattening competitor stouffers. I eat the black box version at least once a week and it never disappoints
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love love love! This stuff tastes awesome it's so good even my 1 year old will eat it! I buy a weeks worth of lean cuisine for my work lunches and they never let me down. The new Vermont white cheddar is even better than this flavor too!
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
This macaroni is okay. I generally like lean cuisine but I don't think it was cheesy enough. This was my first time trying this product but maybe I will try again to give it a second chance. It was satisfying though.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
I am a huge Mac and cheese lover, so to find a great dish in a lean cuisine is always a positive. Just a simple and quick dish that I can heat up for lunch, helpful on the busy days.
Victoria T.
Even though macaroni is a carb and sometimes I feel guilty eating this, Lean Cuisine makes it just the right amount of cheesy and light enough for me to enjoy my meal instead of feeling heavy.
Jennifer S.
I am normally not picky at all with frozen dinners (I realize they're made for convenience, not five-star restaurant quality taste). I have only ever eaten one or two meals that I've actually thought were bad, and this was one of them. I've tried countless brands of frozen mac and cheese (even "healthy" versions) and this was the absolute worst. I wasn't able to finish it all, and that says a lot. I can't pinpoint exactly what was so awful about this, maybe the taste was just off. I like most of Lean Cuisine's dinners but this one was a rare dislike.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I'm very upset that this mac & cheese wasn't as pleasing as it looked on the box. I was hoping for way more flavor then when I got.I had to add a little more cheese just to give it that boost of flavor. I will pass on this product and don't think i will buy again unless they improve the taste
Megan L.
I love all lean cuisine, I think they all taste amazing, and this macaroni is no different. I think all the meals taste really good and don't taste like you're eating something healthy. The only thing with this one is I feel as if it could be a little saltier.