BY LEAN CUISINE #68 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Macaroni & Cheese.
Tender macaroni in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 280, fiber 1g. see more...

Kristen M.
Smock, PA
When I know I might have a rough day at work, I pack these in my lunch! So cheesy and good! However, the white cheddar flavor has become my new favorite- but I'll still buy these! Target is usually where I buy them- great deals and usually get coupons towards my next purchase!
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
There is a much better version in a black box. This white box isn't as good. I think the black box version tastes just as good as the very fattening competitor stouffers. I eat the black box version at least once a week and it never disappoints
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This stuff tastes awesome it's so good even my 1 year old will eat it! I buy a weeks worth of lean cuisine for my work lunches and they never let me down. The new Vermont white cheddar is even better than this flavor too!
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
This macaroni is okay. I generally like lean cuisine but I don't think it was cheesy enough. This was my first time trying this product but maybe I will try again to give it a second chance. It was satisfying though.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I am a huge Mac and cheese lover, so to find a great dish in a lean cuisine is always a positive. Just a simple and quick dish that I can heat up for lunch, helpful on the busy days.
Victoria T.
Foodie Expert
Even though macaroni is a carb and sometimes I feel guilty eating this, Lean Cuisine makes it just the right amount of cheesy and light enough for me to enjoy my meal instead of feeling heavy.
Megan L.
I love all lean cuisine, I think they all taste amazing, and this macaroni is no different. I think all the meals taste really good and don't taste like you're eating something healthy. The only thing with this one is I feel as if it could be a little saltier.
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
Foodie Expert
Just ate this for dinner tonight! I love how creamy and good it is even though it's from the microwave. It needs no salt or seasoning. The only downside is it heats up in two steps rather than one so if time is a concern be careful. But the taste is always great!
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I try to stay away from meals like this because I'd rather have a fresh meal, but sometimes life gets the best of you and it's easier to pop one of these in the microwave. This one's not my favorite. It doesn't leave you very satisfied.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesnt like mac and cheese well lean cuisine allows me to enjoy it to and not have to worry about it going to my hips. It is cheesey and good.