BY LEAN CUISINE #62 in Frozen Pizza

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ French Bread Pepperoni Pizza.
Fat 7g, calories 310, fiber 4g.
U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 5 1/4 oz (148g). see more...

Jessie S.
Greenville
I love these Lean Cuisine French Bread Pizzas.  I love that I can eat this and it will satisfy my pizza craving without consuming all the calories of a real pizza.  The bread is great, the sauce is great, and the pepperonis are thick cut and tasty.  I've made them in the microwave before and they can get a little soft and soggy, but I'll still eat them that way if I need to.  If I have time (30 min), I prefer to cook them in the oven.  They get so crispy and delicious that way.  There isn't a ton of cheese on the pizzas, so I'll sometimes add a little more before I put it in the oven.  I like to keep these on hand in the freezer at home just in case I don't feel like cooking and need an easy dinner.  One of my favorites!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Pretty good for a lower calorie meal. The pepperonis are flavorful and thick cut. Not as much cheese as I would like but understandable to keep the calorie count down. The bread can get a little soggy with this product in the middle. Heats evenly.
Leslie M.
I used to eat Lean Cuisines all the time, but stopped for a while to eat fresher foods. Well yesterday I decided to have one, a Chicken Potstickers one, and immediately I was sick. I was vomiting and experienced diarrhea for hours all last night. I couldn't sleep and was sweating all night. I even missed a very important exam I was supposed to take this morning. Thank God, my professor was understanding! I am never eating packaged foods again, this only reconfirmed why I wanted to stop eating them to begin with!
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
This Lean Cuisine is one of my favorites. As a college student, it's not horribly unhealthy and it's easy to prepare. Easy to make meals are just about all I have time for and lean cuisines are able to do that for me. I'd recommend it to those who are in college or have a tight schedule.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Every now and then I try this, hoping that it's improved with time, and I am always slightly disappointed because there is just far too much bread for this. I know, it's that type of pizza, but then, put a little more sauce on it or something. I don't need more cheese, but it gets so dry that I find myself dunking pieces of it in tomato sauce, just for something like that.
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
The texture of this is perfect. The particular pizza I had did not have much cheese, and the color was slightly off. The taste did not disappoint though. All around good pizza.
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
This pizza is just bread with marinara on it. Why ruin your diet for that? It does get deliciously crispy and chewy, but that also means it’s super difficult to eat for a desk lunch. If you’re craving a pizza, try another brand.
Tammi G.
Evansville, IN
My 13 year old daughter also enjoys Lean Cuisine pizza. She can throw one in the microwave when she gets home from school and it gives her a better alternative than traditional after school snacks. We will continue to keep these in our freezer.
Ashley S.
I used to eat these all the time. Really good when you are craving pizza but don't want to commit to all of the fat and calories but if you are going solely on taste almost any pizza is better than this lol.
Tenille c.
Cornettsville, KY
It's a really good French bread pizza, but the fact that it's only 310 calories makes it even better! Now I don't have to feel weird when my family has pizza night!