BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ French Bread Deluxe Pizza.
Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers & onions.
Fat 8g, calories 340 fiber 4g.
U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 6 1/8 oz (173g). see more...

Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites French Bread Deluxe Pizza
  • "If you're not much into cooking or waiting, Lean Cuisines are a pretty good idea (minus the sodium)." in 1 review
  • "This is a tasty, quick meal if you are in a hurry." in 1 review
Missy F.
Missy F.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these lean cuisine french bread deluxe pizzas! They have tons of flavor, and really don't seem like a "diet foot" of any kind! my biggest issue with this french bread pizza is that if it overcooks even a tiny bit, it can become extremely hard to eat because it gets over toasty and the bread can become sharp and stab your mouth! Also, it does have a little kick to it.... I am very sensitive to spice, and I can handle it, but it is definitely there!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I LUVS me some French Bread Pizza!!! 💗🍕 Lean Cuisine is not a first pick for T.V. Dinners for me but they do make one heck of a French Bread Pizza. They are nice and crunchy. The toppings are a pretty decent amount and the sauce is very light and not overwhelming. Good taste and not Overly Filling.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite way to curb the inevitable pizza craving. It's quick, easy, inexpensive and a lot healthier than a regular takeout pizza. It is just the right amount of food to get the pizza urge out of my mind. I would definitely buy again and again.
Fei Q.
Fei Q.
Frozen food - what can i say? you cant really complain about the taste, since it was frozen! cannot compared it to fresh food - but definitely convenient when you're rushed or just too lazy. I think that's the only upside to these pre-packaged foods.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I almost always have a few frozen single serve pizzas on hand for days when I need a quick lunch for myself. My favorite type is the French Bread pizza from Lean Cuisine. They are easy, quick and tasty and pretty decent calorie/fat/sodium wise.
ashtyn C.
ashtyn C.
Foodie Expert
this french bread pizza is my favorite out of all 'low calorie' foods. It is DELICIOUS! The preparation time is so little. The pepperoni is so good! I am constantly buying this, and i have recommended it to friends!
Aceine S.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
This Lean Cuisine pizza is one of my favs. I love the fact that the taste is still fresh despite it being a frozen meal. Lean cuisine pizzas never cease to amaze me.
Definitely recommend to anyone! Love them.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to be a slave to this pizza! it used to be my favorite! but now that I am trying to eat healthier, there are better frozen pizza options out there. the convenience of this pizza is nice though.
Celina R.
Celina R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I looked eating these during my breaks, they were easy to make and were crunchy which I loved. However I was still hungry after which defeated the purpose of eating them
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Westport, MA
I got introduced to this pizza by my mother who was dieting, but I will tell you that you don't need to be on a diet to eat this pizza -- it's THAT good!