Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Five Cheese Rigatoni uploaded by Alisha N.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Five Cheese Rigatoni.
Rigatoni pasta in a sweet tomato sauce topped with a five cheese blend.
No preservatives.
Fat 9g, calories 350, fiber 4g.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

• Is it tasty? Usually Lean cuisine is tasteless....1 Answers
Chris T.
Kernersville, NC
I decided to try this one for lunch today and i was impressed! I got it on sale at Food Lion for $2, which i think is a good price for the amount given.  It was so delicious! Normally I have to add salt and pepper to these frozen meals but with this one I didn't! The sauce was sweet and it was very cheesy! I definitely recommend trying this one!
Alisha N.
SHAWNEE, OK
It rare to find a frozen meal that taste like you cooked at home. I enjoyed the Lean Cuisine favorites Five Cheese Rigatoni. It was a good lunch option and very filling. Like the cheesey goodness mixed with the tomato sauce.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I didn't think I was going to like this. Don't judge something that you know will rock. Darn it, Laura! It's so good. Very easy to do. I think if you had to compare it with others the cheese is a lot better. I would recommend this product to anyone! I really think Lean Cuisine has stepped up their game in the last few years. Way to go!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my favorites! I’ll be honest it kind of smells a little weird... but it’s delicious! It is nice and easy meal. I typically pack it in my lunch for work, perfect lunch size! Would highly recommend! It’s very inexpensive, most of the time it’s on sale at Kroger’s.
Susmita S.
Tampa, FL
I really love this! It's so easy and tastes great. I buy this from whatever supermarket I'm at, because it's found in pretty much all of them. I don't think there's anything bad about it. I'll definitely buy this again.
Megan L.
This is the best healthy, frozen pasta that I've ever tried. I can be picky with pasta at times but I've never turned down this rigatoni nor have I ever been disappointed with it
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
I eat this meal like every other day! it's really quick and is never watery unlike other frozen pasta dishes. I recommend to my family members always. The preparation instructions are just what it says on the box. There are very few steps. my favorite meal.
Abbey R.
These are such quick and simple lunch options. I'm a busy mom with a full time job. I can pack my lunch quickly in the mornings and not have to miss out on taste or quality!
I can easily pop this in the microwave and enjoy while at work. This is also a low calorie dinner option when the kids request pizza for dinner!!
Leah D.
Probably my favorite dish made by Lean Cuisine! The portion is filling & the flavor is bold! I love pasta and so eating it with such a low calorie and carb content is honestly fabulous
Christina L.
Washington, DC
This entree is a great option if you're looking to satisfy a pasta craving in a bit of a healthier way. The cheese is not the highest quality, but for a frozen dinner it's not bad. I pick this up pretty frequently.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Is it tasty? Usually Lean cuisine is tasteless....