BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Classic Five Cheese Lasagna.
With low fat ricotta, reduced fat mozzarella, provolone, romano & parmesan cheeses.
Fat 7g.
Calories 350.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
Tastes just like mama made it! However, for something called Lean Cuisine, it sure has a lot of preservatives. Overall, though, has few calories and fat.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good. It's in my regular rotation of lean cuisines. Could use a little more flavor but I still enjoy it.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I do enjoy the flavor of lean cuisine meals. They are healthier than other alternative frozen meal brands, however they are not HEALTHY for you like many people tend to believe. They have quite a bit of sodium and preservatives. I would choose to cook myself a meal over this but if in a pinch I may choose this over a fast food.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
While there is no substitute for the real thing, this is really good. Lean Cuisine makes some very very good entrees. They are generally reasonably priced, quality ingredients and lots of variety to choose from. You don't feel like you are eating low cal/fat foods from them
Mary G.
Decatur, IN
Foodie Expert
I am really picky about frozen meals but I enjoyed this one a lot. The flavor was good. I would pack a side salad or veggie to go along with it and make it a true meal. I always find myself getting a little hungry towards the end of my work day when I take these.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
I personally love the Lean Cuisine meals. They have helped me shed weight so many times. I do better with prepackaged meals on a diet, so I know howmuch I can eat. I always choose the Lasagna.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
This five cheese lasagna from Lean Cuisine is pretty darn good! For a diet meal you feel like you get a little more fuller with this hearty meal! It's like a diet comfort food! They don't skimp out on this one either! :]
Alex C.
Alexandria, VA
It's exactly what you would expect from a lean cuisine lasagna. I always add my own spices on top of it to try to give some flavor or something.

Almost impossible to microwave correctly.
Rachel T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This lasagna is perfect for lunch or dinner paired with a Caesar salad and Parmesan cheese! Keeps you full until the next meal!
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
One of my favorite foods is lasagna. Homemade is obviously the best but this is an inexpensive alternative. It's so easy to prepare and it doesn't take very long. I'm a college student and I have so many of these in my freezer! My roommate and I love them! They're actually fairly healthy, too, considering you get a large portion for less than 400 calories. I would rate it 6/5 stars if I could!
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
I am hesitate towards buying frozen foods because I don't believe that they are as healthy. However, I do love lasagna and sometimes I just don't feel like cooking. How healthy of a product is this?