BY LEAN CUISINE #97 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple favorites® Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry.
White meat chicken with long grain white rice, snap peas, carrots & red peppers.
No preservatives.
Fat 2g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 1g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my go-to grabs for work lunch. They don't take too terribly long to cook in the microwave and it actually turns out delicious, filling, and surprisingly light on the stomach. That's what sets Lean Cuisine apart from other brands of microwave meals, not only are they a healthier alternative I just enjoy they don't sit like a rock on my stomach for the rest of the work day.
Amy S.
Simpsonville, SC
Foodie Expert
I'm pretty skeptical about frozen dinners. Usually they don't meet my expectations or even get close. This one was delicious! Only thing I don't like is the sodium content.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
The flavors are spot on but sometimes the chicken is more fat than meat and protein. I don't mind the smaller portions...since its all about portion control anyways.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Portions are small, sauce tends to be way to watery and doesn't taste that great. Chicken is bland
Meghan R.
Foodie Expert
This Lean Cuisine was one of the better frozen meals I've had! The chicken tasted pretty real and the sauce was very good! I will be trying this one again.
James C.
We love these my wife and I use them for lunch sometimes. We use them when we don't have time to make food for lunch.
Debra W.
Mesquite, NV
One of my favorites is the lean cuisine chicken teriyaki stir fry...there is also many others that are really also
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
This is a good one! Great sauce and the meat and veggies are decent for a frozen meal.
ashley c.
These meals are so good. They are light but fulfilling. I absolutely love these. Love love love.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Foodie Expert
This is probably my second favorite of the Lean Cuisine products, the Wisconsin Mac and Cheese taking first spot. The vegetables and Chicken are very fresh tasting and the noodles have a nice flavor and texture. I also love the edamame as part of the vegetable mix. This is a meal that I look forward to eating while at the same time cutting back on calories.