Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Amber M.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Chicken Fried Rice.
Rice and white meat chicken with vegetables in a sesame sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g.
Calories 250.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
not my favorite... had way too much sauce on it. did not taste like fried rice. not awful, but not authentic. still able to eat but would not buy again. not sure if because trying to save calories or what, but just was not good. would not reccomend.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like the fresh and zest from this dish, but it's just not enough food for me. It didn't fill me up for long, but great to pair with other healthy options.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
im trying to lose weight.this meal has all counted for you calorie wise.also the right proportion.taste is amazing.the cost is good also.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you are wanting a good frozen chicken fried rice meal, I would probably go with another brand! This one is okay, but the chicken is super rubbery and you know, it's Lean Cuisine! The chicken chunks in the are a bit rubbery, so you may want to do what I did and pick them out!
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
one of the best here by Lean Cuisine. The product is very tasty, rice is fluffy, just enough meat and veggies for a balanced tasty lunch or dinner. I wish all frozen dinners came in cardboard serving trays, which is healthier for us, but this will do. I buy this product at least 2 times a month.
Tara B.
Taste great! Not as filling as the other meals but it's a good starter. Perfect for lunch. Easy to make. Most times food lion has them on sale 2/$4. I'm a recurring customer
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Good, fast and great for a light lunch. It doesn't full fill you up though. It tastes ok but not the best. The flavor is good. I like it.
Madison Z.
leroy il
Quick and easy. Taste really good but is a little high in sodium so I wouldn't eat it everyday
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
While this had a nice variety of chicken and veggies, overall this was a very bland meal with not a lot of soy garlic flavor.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is by far one of my favorite easy meals! It tastes sooooo amazing just like from any restaurant and takes only 3 minutes to cook! The packaging is good and I don't burn myself on it as well which is an added bonus.