BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Chicken Fettuccini.
Roasted white meat chicken & pasta in an alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 6g, calories 270, trans fat 0g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 9 1/4 oz (262g). see more...

Ashley P.
Miami
I simply prefer his over the actual thing I find he chicken delicious! I love mostly everything lean cuisine makes but this just took my breath away! I love they’re food and will buy their food for as long as they’re around.
Zachary R.
Love buying this bowl, so delicious and fills me up every time.  This meal is affordable and worth purchasing every time, love going to the store to pick this up.  If you are looking for something quick to eat and delicious I recommend buying this!
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
It's a nice portion and was easy to make. My problem is the Alfredo sauce is a little water and I wish the chicken was a little bigger. Other then those two things I really do not see any issues.
Cassie K.
At 280 calories, the Chicken Fettuccini entree hits the middle range that I've personally seen for Lean Cuisine dinners. To me, the sauce is a bit runny right after cooking, but if you let it sit a minute or two to thicken, it's much better. I don't think the sauce is very bland either, and as with most Lean Cuisine dinners, the chicken is quality and doesn't leave you second-guessing what ''meat product'' you are consuming. Another great job!
Jenna H.
As far as frozen dinners go, Lean Cuisine is one of the healthiest and best tasting options. I do like the chicken fettuccine meal. The sauce is a little too thin for me at first, but if you let it sit for an extra minute or two, it thickens up! At only 280 calories, this meal is a great option if you're eating alone for the night or even to take to lunch. However, you just have to watch the sodium content. Some of the meals can be pretty high.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettuccini. I don't generally purchase frozen meals because they are more expensive than making a family sized meal at home with the same ingredients. I think this is a healthily alternative than fast food but is not healthier than making your own meal.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Lean cuisine!! The food tastes amazing for low calorie and I have lost weight without sacrificing any taste at all. This is soooo good!!!!!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like Lean Cusine but only with certain foods. The fettucine alfredo with chicken is definitely not that great.. the alfredo sauce is terrible.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love the taste super easy to make doesn't take time. Love how the flavor is great and i can just be on my way and eat quickly and getd me full.
Maddie S.
I love this for quick meal before practice or such. They are very good and my family loves them. Very quick meal. Reccomend for busy families.
Stephanie S.