BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Chicken Chow Mein.
White meat chicken with stir-fry vegetables & white rice.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 240, fiber 3g.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture. see more...

riz z.
Flushing, NY
I just recently tried some new Lean Cuisine meals and I’m so anxious to tell you all about how delicious these meals are. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t typically go for the frozen meal. But this isn’t just any frozen meal. I mean seriously, does that look like something I just popped in and out of the microwave and took a matter of 5 minutes? I
I think most people choose to buy frozen meals out of convenience. It’s much easier for me to grab a box out of the freezer, to take with me to work, rather than preparing my own lunch. However, not all frozen meals are created equal. Many of them contain less than desirable ingredients, don’t look very appetizing, leave you feeling hungry an hour later, and/or are lacking in the flavor department. You tell me….. does this Honey Citrus Chicken meal below look like it’s lacking in flavor? I didn’t think so.
patty w.
I enjoy that there's so many options for this brand. I can usually find coupons and deals in the store for extra savings. Good tasting food and not as much sodium as other frozen meals
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
I will eat anything made by Lean Cuisine, so yummy. It is healthy, cheap and convenient. I recommend for everyone.
Ariel H.
Powder Springs, GA
Literally eating this right now. This is one of my favorite lean cuisines. It is cheap and easy to make and great for diets because it is actually filling. you won't be starving after you eat this because its a good portion and taste great for a lot less.
amy s.
Really all I can say is yum!!!!!!!! This is so tasty and so delicious. Not all TV dinners are created equal. This is one of the better ones
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Chicken Chow Mein tastes very good and is healthy and low in calories. I love it for lunch at work. Its wonderful chicken and rice taste is very good!
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
love bringing these to work for a quick easy meal without over doing it! taste and quality are good for the price
Alee T.
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job perfectly!!!!!!!!! Loooooveeeee it!!!!!
Cheyenne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Easy to cook, great to grab for work lunches. They fit in the lunch boxes and they're easy and quick to cook up. Very delicious!
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorites. Tastes comforting. Easy to make. Great selection of taste. Affordable. Filling!! Doesn't taste like a healthy diet meal at all.