BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites™ Cheese Ravioli with Chunky Tomato Sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g, calories 220, fiber 3g. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I didn’t like these.. lean cuisine is a little more expensive than some frozen meals and it disappointed me. It was very watery and runny. The price did not match what I bought and i will not buy again.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great frozen meal but doesn't quite fill me up. I usually go get a 6 pack of chicken nuggets from Chick fil a and mix it into this. It pairs great together and doesn't leave me still hungry like it does without the added chicken. You can also do the grilled nuggets for a healthier option.
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Soooo good! I just wish there was a little more than 5 raviolis to it! The sauce is chunky and tasteful! Not runny like most other frozen dinners. Like I said though, I wish there was more to it- but that's like most lean cuisine dinners that I've tried. Super small portions.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
Ooooooh these are absolutely delicious. Simple, clean flavors. Relatively healthy too! The sodium is a little high, but that's to be expected with frozen foods. I think these are the best option, though. I love buying these and taking them to lunch. There's lots of coupons online too if you look for them!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Somehow, I wanted more tomato flavor in these and I was a little disappointed that it didn't have more sauce. On the plus side, though, the pasta has good integrity and the cheese is really good.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Lean Cuisine is my go to frozen meal. So many other frozen meal brands have gross meats, horrible flavor, etc. Lean Cuisine has yet to let me down. I have these stocked in my freezer always and take these to work for my lunch break. Tasty and a lot healthier than fast food.
raven w.
This is hands down my favorite frozen meal. I eat this this at least twice a week for lunch. Everybody in the office always asks what smells so good. My reply, "It tastes as good as it smells." And it's inexpensive!
Sarah B.
The lean cuisine simple favorites cheese ravioli is literally what is says.... Classic! I could eat this frozen dish every single day if I could. Yummy and I love that they are portion controlled so it helps overeating
Emily W.
This cheese ravioli with tomato sauce is super yummy and quick to warm up! It's not a big meal, but is sufficient in filling you up quite a bit. It is inexpensive and the cheese in the ravioli is always mouthwatering.
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
Really good price and flavor, and I will continue to purchase the product for easy and accessibility. Only wishes is that it was a little more substantial of a portion, and that they would find a way to add flavor without increasing sodium content.,