BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli.
Potatoes with broccoli and cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 210, fiber 4g. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I know that I shouldn't be saying this, since I know that these are a "light" item, but they were so good that I wanted more of them. So, when I buy them, I actually tend to buy two and combine them. Yeah, I know that I am weird.
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
I have found these lean cuisine meals at my local grocery, hearing that it has helped people with portion control, and dieting, but also can be used as a healthy meal. I found these have helped portion control a little. I have this one, I didn't try it yet but I know lean cuisines are delicious I also have chicken Alfredo with broccoli, macaroni and cheese, and Swedish meatballs. So I give these a thumbs up there pretty low in calorie somewhat too. :) recommendation for everyone.
Tiffany A.
I am impressed with the amount of flavor this has! The potatoes are soft, the broccoli has a great texture, & the cheese pulls it together. One of my favorite lean cuisine meals so far.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
This is my all time favorite of Lean Cuisine. Although there are several Lean Cuisine entrees that I love, Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli is my favorite. The broccoli is really tender and the cheese sauce is seasoned just right. 210 calories for a lot of flavor!!!
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This wasn't very good, honestly. The cheese sauce was sort of like a watered down Mac n' Cheese flavored cheese sauce. The broccoli cooked perfectly but the potatoes were incredibly unremarkable. This is more like a side dish than something you would ever seriously eat as a meal. Not even that great as a "cheat" like meal. It was edible though.
Yessi T.
Foodie Expert
Decent priced, but not very filling. It lacked flavor. I expected a little more and was disappointed
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
This was my go to for so long and I can't believe it is consider a diet/ health food! Great flavor
zandra l.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
Yum! Love this cheddar & broccoli potato dish! It tastes great and it's so easy to make anytime!
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
I love Lean Cuisine meals and this light snack is definitely one of my favorites! It has tons of flavor and the salty potatoes go along perfectly with broccoli. It is affordable and easy to prepare on lazy days.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Foodie Expert
The potatoes are cooked well, as is the broccoli. There is a good amount of each. There is a lot of cheese sauce, however, it isn't very flavorful. A little bit of salt and pepper did the trick. Overall this was a nice lunch and I'd definitely purchase it again.