Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli uploaded by Emily B.

BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine?? Simple Favorites??? Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli.
Potatoes with broccoli and cheddar cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 4g, calories 210, fiber 4g. see more...

Emily B.
Columbus
Say what!!!! Just tried for the first time and omg. Comes with a ridiculous amount of cheese and I am in heaven. I use WW and this is very point worthy (I think only 7pt per package). Will definitely be repurchasing. I wish it came with bacon but ya know what I don’t even care it’s just so delicious. Picky eater approved.
Emily W.
I love Lean Cuisine meals and this light snack is definitely one of my favorites! It has tons of flavor and the salty potatoes go along perfectly with broccoli. It is affordable and easy to prepare on lazy days.
Tiffany A.
I am impressed with the amount of flavor this has! The potatoes are soft, the broccoli has a great texture, & the cheese pulls it together. One of my favorite lean cuisine meals so far.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I know that I shouldn't be saying this, since I know that these are a "light" item, but they were so good that I wanted more of them. So, when I buy them, I actually tend to buy two and combine them. Yeah, I know that I am weird.
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
I have found these lean cuisine meals at my local grocery, hearing that it has helped people with portion control, and dieting, but also can be used as a healthy meal. I found these have helped portion control a little. I have this one, I didn't try it yet but I know lean cuisines are delicious I also have chicken Alfredo with broccoli, macaroni and cheese, and Swedish meatballs. So I give these a thumbs up there pretty low in calorie somewhat too. :) recommendation for everyone.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This wasn't very good, honestly. The cheese sauce was sort of like a watered down Mac n' Cheese flavored cheese sauce. The broccoli cooked perfectly but the potatoes were incredibly unremarkable. This is more like a side dish than something you would ever seriously eat as a meal. Not even that great as a "cheat" like meal. It was edible though.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
The potatoes are cooked well, as is the broccoli. There is a good amount of each. There is a lot of cheese sauce, however, it isn't very flavorful. A little bit of salt and pepper did the trick. Overall this was a nice lunch and I'd definitely purchase it again.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
This is my all time favorite of Lean Cuisine. Although there are several Lean Cuisine entrees that I love, Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli is my favorite. The broccoli is really tender and the cheese sauce is seasoned just right. 210 calories for a lot of flavor!!!
Eli V.
Chicago
The potatoes and broccoli cooked well, but the cheese was weird. It kind of separated and was gunky. The potatoes and broccoli were not that good. Nothing tastes better than fresh and homemade.
Lexi A.
Love love love! they taste amazing and it's such a quick and easy meal! they're one of my favorite lean cuisine meals! :-) I currently have 3 in my freezer!