BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Angel Hair Pomodoro.
Angel hair pasta in a chunky marinara sauce with parmesan cheese.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Kay J.
Don't buy this. This is disgusting. If you like soggy pasta with watery sauce on top, then I suppose this would be a good choice. However, it's just not worth it. Soggy, sticks together, generally flavorless.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Not one of the best I have tried. The Sauce was kind of thin and very watery. The noodles were a bit smooshy. I have had many better frozen meals from lean cuisine. The price is always great usually 5/$10 at my local grocery. Not one I will be trying again.
Felicity M.
Its ok not a favorite but still great for a quick meal is better then some but may not be the best
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
Anytime I want a go to frozen dinner I chose this brand. I like this brand because even though its frozen it still comes out tasting great
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
They're okay. I don't find the pasta dishes very flavorful, and it also leaves me hungry after I'm done, defeating the purpose of portioned meals. I prefer their sandwhic-type items.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
These are great meals, some
Are better than others and this is one of them. Of course I need to diet so it's a little small for me, but I'll get used to it :)
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
very simple and easy to make, just put in in the microwave. i like this as a quick meal on days where im really tired and dont have time to cook. not salty at all, if you want more salt you can just add a little.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
I take lean cuisine to work. It's very easy to prepare and always fills me up!! I haven't found one I don't like yet.
Madison J.
White Plains, NY
The best flavors from a frozen meal! Filling and delicious! A little pricy for the size of the meal.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I prefer my frozen dinners to be vegetarian. I like the variety of dinners that Lean Cuisine has to offer. Most of the time you can find them on sale at Smith's. Also at checkout I normally get printed coupons. They are a good value. I will be repurchasing.