BY LEAN CUISINE

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Angel Hair Pomodoro.
Angel hair pasta in a chunky marinara sauce with parmesan cheese.
No preservatives.
Fat 3g.
Calories 220.
Fiber 4g. see more...

Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Not one of the best I have tried. The Sauce was kind of thin and very watery. The noodles were a bit smooshy. I have had many better frozen meals from lean cuisine. The price is always great usually 5/$10 at my local grocery. Not one I will be trying again.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
very simple and easy to make, just put in in the microwave. i like this as a quick meal on days where im really tired and dont have time to cook. not salty at all, if you want more salt you can just add a little.
Kay J.
Don't buy this. This is disgusting. If you like soggy pasta with watery sauce on top, then I suppose this would be a good choice. However, it's just not worth it. Soggy, sticks together, generally flavorless.
Madison J.
White Plains, NY
The best flavors from a frozen meal! Filling and delicious! A little pricy for the size of the meal.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I take lean cuisine to work. It's very easy to prepare and always fills me up!! I haven't found one I don't like yet.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I bring lean cuisine for lunch frequently. The pasta dishes are some of my favorites because they heat well and keep a nice texture and flavor. I also enjoy the pizza.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
They're okay. I don't find the pasta dishes very flavorful, and it also leaves me hungry after I'm done, defeating the purpose of portioned meals. I prefer their sandwhic-type items.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
I prefer my frozen dinners to be vegetarian. I like the variety of dinners that Lean Cuisine has to offer. Most of the time you can find them on sale at Smith's. Also at checkout I normally get printed coupons. They are a good value. I will be repurchasing.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
Anytime I want a go to frozen dinner I chose this brand. I like this brand because even though its frozen it still comes out tasting great
Felicity M.
Its ok not a favorite but still great for a quick meal is better then some but may not be the best