BY LEAN CUISINE #51 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Becky W.
Becky W.
I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Foodie Expert
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charleston, SC
I normally don't like diet or frozen meals but I can't seem to get enough of these. They are fast and easy and taste great. I highly recommend giving them a try.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Pittsford, NY
Foodie Expert
Decent for the price and the calories. Not the best pasta I've ever had but very convenient!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This is totally my go-to Lean Cuisine. It's always in store. It's always filling. Always tasty. You are getting exactly what you expect. And I LOVE BROCCOLI and CHEESE! So it's perfect for me. Try it out, definitely would recommend :)
Carla S.
Carla S.
Can't go wrong with Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli! Especially going lean! Great, Delicious, and easy to cook.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
I just love all Lean Cuisine meals! They make me feel so clean and healthy! The broccoli is pretty delicious, one of my favorite parts.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
For a quick microwavable meal, Lean Cuisine is usually always the best. It's not a huge portion so you don't end up in a food coma and the broccoli is pretty decent for being frozen.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Sparks, NV
This is one my go-to frozen entrees. It's satisfying. There is good ratio of chicken and broccoli to pasta. Also, the pasta is never too dry or too wet, always just right.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine is a staple frozen food brand choice for me. I will say that I do enjoy the alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli, but I'm someone who doesn't like a TON of sauce on their pasta. This one is packing with sauce so if you are a sauce person, this is perfect for you. I just take a paper towel and take some of the sauce off and it's perfect.