Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE #49 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Ainsley L.
Lean Cuisine is definitely the best for a quick easy healthy meal! I love all the different types of food they have! & they all taste delicious! There is definitely no cons that I have ever experienced!
Erin K.
Incredibly impressed with this frozen meal. The chicken is really good. Not chewy at all. The broccoli is crisp. Has the perfect amount. If you go to target you can get 5 of them for $10. Great deal
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
Omg these are amaizing i remember when they were under a dollar when i was a teen and i made my parents by me a lot to last me the week now there like 3 dollars a piece 😯
member-533949a5c
I love how cheap and affordable these meals are! I love the chicken Alfredo with broccoli the best! So delicious for a fast cooked meal! Also healthy to make you feel better about eating these! Always great to have these in the fridge!
Kristin B.
This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This is totally my go-to Lean Cuisine. It's always in store. It's always filling. Always tasty. You are getting exactly what you expect. And I LOVE BROCCOLI and CHEESE! So it's perfect for me. Try it out, definitely would recommend :)
Becky W.
I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
For a quick microwavable meal, Lean Cuisine is usually always the best. It's not a huge portion so you don't end up in a food coma and the broccoli is pretty decent for being frozen.
Kris C.
These are probably the best when it comes to microwave meals. and they're better for you. I only wish it could be a bigger serving with less calories.
Aleixka M.
I just love all Lean Cuisine meals! They make me feel so clean and healthy! The broccoli is pretty delicious, one of my favorite parts.
Stephanie S.