BY LEAN CUISINE #20 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

member-533949a5c
member-533949a5c
Foodie Expert
I love how cheap and affordable these meals are! I love the chicken Alfredo with broccoli the best! So delicious for a fast cooked meal! Also healthy to make you feel better about eating these! Always great to have these in the fridge!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Salem
Foodie Expert
I like this meal a lot. I do usually add a little parmesan cheese to make it a little more flavorful but all in all a good dinner :)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.
Becky W.
Becky W.
I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Foodie Expert
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like diet or frozen meals but I can't seem to get enough of these. They are fast and easy and taste great. I highly recommend giving them a try.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Pittsford, NY
Foodie Expert
Decent for the price and the calories. Not the best pasta I've ever had but very convenient!
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Foodie Expert
Lean Cuisine is a staple frozen food brand choice for me. I will say that I do enjoy the alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli, but I'm someone who doesn't like a TON of sauce on their pasta. This one is packing with sauce so if you are a sauce person, this is perfect for you. I just take a paper towel and take some of the sauce off and it's perfect.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Can't go wrong with Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli! Especially going lean! Great, Delicious, and easy to cook.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
I just love all Lean Cuisine meals! They make me feel so clean and healthy! The broccoli is pretty delicious, one of my favorite parts.