Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE #65 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Danielle Y.
I am not a morning person in any form, so for me preparing my lunch in the morning is always a struggle. I love how easy it is to grab a Lean Cuisine meal, throw in my bag and go! The chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli is my favorite and will move boxes around just to find in my grocery stores freezer aisle. It tastes so fresh and indulgent like I just went somewhere and got it to go and not too many calories either. Its such an easy lunch option, for a really great price and tastes amazing! Definitely would recommend.
Lauline G.
Lean Cuisine is a staple frozen food brand choice for me. I will say that I do enjoy the alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli, but I'm someone who doesn't like a TON of sauce on their pasta. This one is packing with sauce so if you are a sauce person, this is perfect for you. I just take a paper towel and take some of the sauce off and it's perfect.
Kristin B.
This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love this one! The noodles, chicken and broccoli are all cooked perfectly/are the perfect texture. The sauce is great and there is plenty of it for every bite. I love to add hot sauce to mine (sricha) but it's also great on its own!
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This is totally my go-to Lean Cuisine. It's always in store. It's always filling. Always tasty. You are getting exactly what you expect. And I LOVE BROCCOLI and CHEESE! So it's perfect for me. Try it out, definitely would recommend :)
Becky W.
I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
For a quick microwavable meal, Lean Cuisine is usually always the best. It's not a huge portion so you don't end up in a food coma and the broccoli is pretty decent for being frozen.
Jenny C.
Sparks , NV
This is one my go-to frozen entrees. It's satisfying. There is good ratio of chicken and broccoli to pasta. Also, the pasta is never too dry or too wet, always just right.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I normally don't like diet or frozen meals but I can't seem to get enough of these. They are fast and easy and taste great. I highly recommend giving them a try.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
For being a diet or lower cal convenience and microwave meal, this one has pretty good flavor and the broccoli isn't soggy at all. I would recommend this.