Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by Erica W.

BY LEAN CUISINE #18 in Frozen Entrees

Lean Cuisine® Simple Favorites® Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli.
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce.
No preservatives.
Fat 5g.
Calories 290.
Fiber 2g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Incredibly impressed with this frozen meal. The chicken is really good. Not chewy at all. The broccoli is crisp. Has the perfect amount. If you go to target you can get 5 of them for $10. Great deal
Mera G.
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
Omg these are amaizing i remember when they were under a dollar when i was a teen and i made my parents by me a lot to last me the week now there like 3 dollars a piece 😯
member-533949a5c
member-533949a5c
Foodie Expert
I love how cheap and affordable these meals are! I love the chicken Alfredo with broccoli the best! So delicious for a fast cooked meal! Also healthy to make you feel better about eating these! Always great to have these in the fridge!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I have tried this and it is very good. I like the fact that it is good for you and it is very easy to prepare. I will buy this again.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Silverton, OR
Foodie Expert
I like this meal a lot. I do usually add a little parmesan cheese to make it a little more flavorful but all in all a good dinner :)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This is such a perfect go to meal great for taking as a meal for work. If you are watching your calories it's only 280 per serving. I love pasta but when I want to limit myself I always choose lean cuisine.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Foodie Expert
I normally hate microwave meals. I also normally can't stand frozen diet food. The odds were stacked against me when i tried this, but low and behold i loved it. Couldn't tell it was "good" for me and didn't taste like the typical frozen dinner either.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Foodie Expert
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like diet or frozen meals but I can't seem to get enough of these. They are fast and easy and taste great. I highly recommend giving them a try.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Decent for the price and the calories. Not the best pasta I've ever had but very convenient!